URGENT, Please help

I do accept that I generally, might have fucked things up. I am planning to meditate on Lucifers sigil and pray to him, and ask him to manipulate a situation for me. I’d offer him sandalwood incense after it’s done. Is this acceptable? I don’t want to be in big trouble. Please, help me.

2 Likes

Why would you be in trouble, offer him the oil, then sweeten the pot with a bright beautiful unblemished rose

2 Likes

I fucked something up, I don’t want to be in trouble for it. I don’t have oil, just sandalwood incense. I’m willing to spend more time with him and devote myself. Do you think he’ll be okay with that?

3 Likes

Just be honest with him, if you were in the orlando area I could lend you some, but you could light him a red candle every day till you got some oil to offer him, or light a cigarette for him to enjoy (don’t actual smoke it)

5 Likes

I’ll try that! I have tons of skinny red candle. I hope he appreciates my offering and decides to help me, I’m willing to improve I just want to get pass this. Thank you.

3 Likes

You don’t have to be afraid, the most important thing you can give these entities is your time

4 Likes

Thank you for reassuring me. I’ll do my best to spend time with him.

3 Likes

He likes chocolate too ^^

3 Likes

Lucifer, loves sandalwood :+1:

4 Likes

Sometimes I haven’t been able to give offerings on the same day so I apologize and do it as soon as I can. You can do the same and the entity usually won’t be upset.

5 Likes

Lucifer is not one to get upset over anything a magician does. He is a force far beyond that kind of issue.

I’ve found that many dark spirits really like rum! Also, find out what kinds of things he prefers and give him those.

Here is a partial list you can refer to:

Lucifer’s Preferred Offerings

Lucifer’s favorite Incense – Dragons blood, Cinnamon, Frankincense
Candle Color associated with Lucifer – White, Black, Red, Orange
Some Herbs connected with Lucifer – Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh. *
Some Crystals and Gems associated with Lucifer – Ammonite Fossil, Clear Quartz, Carnelian, Amethyst, Garnet, Black Onyx

To work with Lucifer

Cardinal direction – The East
Lucifers enn – ’ Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa icar Lucifer ‘
Lucifer’s favorite offerings – Red wine, Blood, Semen, Chocolate, Poem, Rose, Oranges, Tobacco, Rum and Your time.
Planetary Forces associated with Lucifer – Venus and The Sun.
Elements associated with Lucifer – His main element is air, but he is also a being of fire so fire is one of his elements to but air is most common.
Most common manifestations Lucifer takes – Hooded dark figure, A Dark fallen angels, A Bright light Angel, A Jester, A handsome man, A infernal horned demon, A red robe with a goat skull, a serpent, a dragon etc.

I hope this helps!

4 Likes

Another excellent enn to call on Lucifer is:

Lylusay tateros volt sids Lucifer

That’s from @C.Kendall’s post right?

Sorry, it’s from my notes and I neglected to write down where I got it.

1 Like

I just don’t want you to get i trouble for plagiarism since it’s against forum rules.

1 Like

It’s all good :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes