(Urgent?) Need Help Identifying This Sigil

This is my first time trying to upload photos on this site, so hopefully they come out right.

A friend of mine sent me these two pics of this mysterious sigil/symbol and said it seemed Necromantic to him, so he asked for my advise but I’m not getting much just by looking at the images. He also said another friend of his was seeing it in her dreams. His exact words were: “the context of this symbol is someone seeing it in their dream but as carvings done by her family. It was like they were trying to summon something”.

If anyone can identify this sigil for me and tell me more information, I would appreciate it. My first priority is knowing if this young lady is in danger of any kind, but I also need to satisfy my curiosity.

1 Like

First circle has four lines and then the second one has 16. 16 divided by 4 equals 4. 4 is considered a death number in Eastern places. 4 is also the seasons and usually the concept of whole or being. The main symbol in the circles could mean anything but to me it looks almost as awakening the dead or arising spirits. I believe this to have something to do with arising spirits or symbolizes the concept of “life” or “change”

1 Like

Is that someone falling into the abyss or coming out of it?

1 Like

I personally see arising but it could be falling.

1 Like

The question came to me, so I asked it. I felt like the answer depended on the point of view, so I kept it simple.

2 Likes

Thanks for this reply. i requested help with this as it is urgent and i believe its part of something much bigger and theres a chance i may need to stop it

1 Like

No problem. Im not sure the meaning completely as noone can be sure unless someone has the notes of its creation. A banishing and cleansing may be needed.

Perhaps but certainly does help with the context

1 Like