URGENT HELP ADVICE NEEDED Need help need and or advise to make a servitor or obtain guardian spirit asap for family member not sure how what I need except for need to protect them and servitor came to mind

I need to create or obtain a servitor or guardianfast for a family members protection. After what happened yesterday I feel it’s kind of urgent to do so.

What happened: family member is in a care home waiting place (waiting for a place in a home) and due to poor training and care methods she almost choked to death (they were forcing meds in by spoon not even giving her a chance to swallow or breath between mouthfuls . It was an absolutely terrifying situation and seemed to not know what to do. It took forever for them to call 911 (yes I could be overestimating how long it took them to figure out what to do to help her but it was horrible.

I need something that can protect her and possibly even affect physical objects to push it away if they do that again but I need something to watch over her while she lives virtually 24/7 when
I’m not there to protect from physical but also spiritual harmful things (the place is a decommissioned hospital that was repurposed
so besides possible incompetence or wilful neglecting duty by taking so long to help there could be restless spirits with ill will there too (I didn’t feel any bit that doesn’t mean there aren’t )

Best materials to learn how? Best methods?

If a serviter isn’t the right method what is? If a survivor is what’s the best way to make 1 ASAP?
I basically need to find a way to provide protection so harm doesn’t come by neglect incompetence or negative entities actions affecting the physical plane and I need it like asap tomorrow wouldn’t be too soon (I don’t know why but I think possibly though I didn’t sense anything my gut tells me it wasn’t merely incompetence or slow action or error but had a possible spiritual component. Maybe I’m wrong and watched too many ghost hunting type shows on free previews but I want to ensure her safety asap urgently.

All suggestions on how to protect are welcomed I may be asking about servitor spirit creating but that’s because I feel like she needs a body guard type protection because if I hadn’t been there she urging them to do something might have died and it’s impossible for me to be there 24/7

Add: not sure I chose the right title or category but ‘m scared for this family members well being in my absence (I can’t report it it’d be my word against several staffs and I don’t want to risk being banned from going’ to see her I can’t risk that kind of repercussion) ) so I’m looking
for a way to protect her magically please

2 Likes

There are several servitor creation tutorials on the forum. Just search for them.

2 Likes

This is unfortunately rather common practice in these places. The sorts of people that end up working there tend to be as parasitic as most astral entities and the nature of the place attracts and spawns all kinds of parasites and such.

Servitor or powerful thoughtform would be the best and quickest solution or adaptive shielding over the said relative. Creating such things really stands on your own experience though given the negativity that inhabits such places it would need constant maintenance. A simple method of creating thoughtforms involves attuning yourself to the universal level of energy and power and drawing it all into a single sphere with a single intent to maintain itself and fulfill a very clearly stated function for a given duration before sending it away or placing it mentally at the location it is to affect. In this case to protect your relative from physical malpractice whether intentional or accidental. In this case it only needs to affect the minds of those in proximity to make them operate within parameters you define as acceptable this will help preserve its power by focusing only on a specified radius such as the same room as the relative occupying in real time and limit its effect only to the minds of those that would take actions involving your relative.

You will also want to set it draw energy from a universal source with a shielded connection and not from the ambient energy or you can tether it to a source in the environment as physical electricity or heat if you can conceptualize how it would convert those forces. You will likely also want to give it a duration of exactly 72 hours and every 72 hours it will dissolve and you will replace it to keep its programming from breaking down too far or just stopping general entropy from degrading it.

4 Likes

I wasn’t 100% sure if my instinct was correct
about the servitor but was and still am 109% sure about the need for protection. I will search out material (it can be confusing sometimes with how much information is sometimes available).

1 Like

Servitors are very versatile and are great for protecting people who might not be otherwise accepting of something “occulty” like a crystal, talisman or amulet.

2 Likes

Elder care homes are some of the worst prisons a person can be caught in.

She needs someone with authority to check up on her and protect her from harmful or incompetent workers.

If you do create a servitor, make one that will also attract real human beings who have the authority to punish anyone who tries her.

2 Likes

If you’d like a book on the subject I have used Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand. You can easily read through the book in an hour or two and then have made a servitor that day once you have everything you need written out.

1 Like

If you can, you can buy two stones. A labradorite for people you want to protect. It makes a barrier for bad energy around people who have a labradorite. It is just a stone and it needn’t cleaning. The stone is here and protect your relative. The two stone have low price.

The second stone is a clear quartz crystal. It is for you. You take the quartz in your hand, the one you think you want. The more natural for you. And you think about what happened to your relative and you programme it to a new behaviour. The simple, the better. (The medic don’t force him/her to take meds, and so on) The clear quartz crystal is an amplifier of your thought and magical powers. The bigger, the better but see careful, take quartz without white smoke inside. Because white smoke empty the amplifier. A little smoke inside, that ok but not to many. There is some cheap quartz about 4 cm long and 1,5 cm large = 10 $.

After, you can read and use Magickal Servitors by Damond Brand but look his other books because some angels and demons can help you a little. Some books about egregores can help you to.

2 Likes