Update on noisy homeless drug dealers

Yeah I saw that and I think that approach is generally best , it shows your serious about your will manifesting and your resolve is iron. That’s awesome, I didn’t mean to tell you what to do I just suggested that because of personal experience dealing with Arch Angel michael that’s all. Carry on :smiley:

for now i’m doing the ‘protect home’ spell from Angel magickal protection. And get rid of parasites spell with 'magickal protection ’ book And doing the ’ get rid of unwanted people from life ’ with magickal attack book.

I’ve done some baneful magick on some noisy folks like cars coming here parking blasting music for an hr during sleep hrs. I don’t see them coming here no more so there is some success.

Then there is the noisy drug addict homeless.

All kinds of different weirdos. lol. I got results on one group but another group comes. haha. just means more magick practice.

As an update to my blasting music yelling neighbor downstairs. Results is good so far. with help of manager, he’s not blasting music past sleep hrs or several hrs on weekends.

1 Like

Start throwing fire crackers and playing gunshot noises in a speaker

3 Likes

I find auric patterns and telepathy most effective on the lower entities of humanity. Program your aura with power and glory and project thoughts with the force of the sun at them and most tend to either cower or flee in terror in my experience many will also do their best to please you and be the friendliest people imaginable in your presence to earn your favor. The parasite flees the burning light whether the parasite exists on our physical levels or above them. In time your patterns will expand to encompass and permeate the area you concern yourself with and cause extreme discomfort to such undesirables.

2 Likes

this is homeless folks. many people are homeless cuz of covid-19. more so than before. Only reason the drug dealings is because the city allow it to be in open public for more than several yrs. They let it happen to this neighborhood as it’s poor low income area.

You can’t defeat so many homeless . it’s a numbers game. There are basically 2 main drug dealing gangs here in the city.

Good thoughts don’t work on homeless. you have to cast spells. Most homeless are ok and respectful. Only the uneducated addicts and dealers is the problem.

I have good energy. I don’t attract troubles. I think there are some people living in the few apartments in the block that have bad energy. This is more than just me projecting good vibes.

maybe I should just get some ‘hot foot powder or oil’ and go around pouring it in the streets alleyway sidewalk.

I never said use good thoughts. I said thoughts with the force of the sun. Blinding overwhelming and burning. Strike terror into their hearts as if you were an angel descending to burn the city to ash.

Music can be used to inspire emotion and concepts to fuel such patterns to place in your aura and mind. Something akin to this energy projected strongly enough keeps the homeless away from areas for a couple of days fairly easily if I spend a few hours nearby projecting that aura and driving my thoughts as imperious commands that they obey and leave. Of course you can project these thoughts and patterns at anyone you choose and being a part of you they will respond naturally to those you wish to influence.

Breathe up energy through your chakras in a single breath from your root to your crown and beyond to the universe above and then exhale returning that energy and then some through your system. Continue doing this each cycle making your chakras glow brighter and brighter until they become blazing suns and their power floods out through your aura and now when you breathe the energy up and down your body breathe with it the emotion and thoughts of the form you wish to portray and let it flood your aura and shape it into an imperious visage you feel appropriate to command absolute respect and authority. Repeat this for an hour each day and the effect will quickly grow and escalate.

You can also push this energy from your aura into a map of the local area and continuing this will impregnate the area with that energy and intent. Built it up enough and it will spiritually and mentally burn undesirables until they depart. Just like the solar energy of the sun can burn away etheric parasites.

2 Likes

hopefully it can do more than few days. need something more long lasting and toward permanent . no such things as total quiet but just want to get rid of the music blasting for hours. day and nite time.

ocassional music ok but not where it’s overly loud for hrs. reasonable behaviors ok, not one that is really unreasonable.

This is a few days without your presence. If you live in the area the effects will become permanent so long as you maintain them and your aura. I use it in the area I work and it keeps it fairly clean though I am not there all the time so a few slip in while I am gone and after the weekend I have to clean things out again to keep up on it.

Buy them an Uber to the police station

I’d say that’s proof your magick is working. Lol because it IS working. That my friend is where the rubber meets the road. Is what we’re doing working or not?
According to author Ophiel things that aren’t working or philosophy that isn’t true needs to go in the rubbish bin where it belongs.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely begin trying this out. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

that’s strategy for destroying businesses on enemies. It has been proven. Play those sounds in front of stores and you find customer stay away. And stores can’t do nothing too as it’s not against the law.

Actual live test of this method prove it works. In the name of scientific research of practical usage, they hurt a business to get proof . lol

It won’t work on homeless and dealers. They would laugh cuz they know it comes from speaker.

LOL. that was short lived. It only lasted a week. A different race group decided to come on over and continue the noise blasting music. The drug dealers are more quiet so i guess my strategy work just for that group.

These other folks are not dealers so they don’t care about reporting to the police. They steal bikes and probably other small crime stuff. I guess it’s a never ending trouble as the mayor of the city dont’ want to deal with it or let the police deal with it. They have not allowed police come deal with the homeless since the defunding protest. There is lack of police so therefore more crime. it’s increase lots in the city. Even asian elders are being targeted. I’m sure you seen the news that is going on in all major cities of asians being attacked and rob. It’s what the criminals want. That’s why they protest against law and order. We need more police not less. It don’t help that we are still shut down so there is no one around. So crime is free reign in the city. Not safe place cuz of our useless California governor not doing good job to get state back on track to normal. I hope he gets recall. Anyone can do better than him. Hopefully it’s better and not worse.

Now I gotta do more baneful spells on a group of disrespectful uneducated homeless. The noisy ones of course. It’s never gonna end cuz there is just too much of them. The city i’m at have the highest homeless. Every state or city send homeless here. That’s how they fix their homeless issues. migrate them to other cities. haha.

Sad part is they think covid is over. None of them wear mask or distance. I think they got the free vaccines and think that’s the cure so they do whatever.

2 Likes

So something is working. magick or my effort to tell police if/when they making noise/blasting music. It’s now quiet during weekdays . it was just hectic weekend blasting noise on sunday/monday. i guess that’s when the dealers come out.

Just glad there’s more quiet than noise. Before it was noise all day/nite. i know i can’t expect total silence. There is lots of progress though.

This morning the homeless got their buddies visiting. black car blasting music. the good thing is the motel above them, a person threw ice cream on their car. LOL. sign from heaven . haha. the noisy homeless got mad. They were blasting music 7:30 in the morning and don’t care for all the building tenants in the block or even the many 10 plus homeless tents on the alleyway. Uneducated pricks. time to target that one green tent. It’s always a couple tent making all the noise. most homeless are respectful being homeless when they aren’t the addicts type. these folks use drugs or sell drugs. I see them giving drug to buddies to smoke.

2 Likes

something is really working. the police cleared out the alleyway friday and stayed all afternoon in the block to tell homeless to not tent here. But the mexicans never listen so they try to come the weekend and blasting music. I reported that they come back as usual and making noise/ blasting music. them doing their dealer stuff and ignoring my talking out the window to stop blasting music.

And today on monday , the police cleared out the few tents that were here. they usually don’t stay all afternoon or clear out friday and then monday. I guess they don’t work weekends. Effort in complaints that the mayor and city failed us and frequent complaints about drug dealers and noise must of finally got their attention.

Let’s see how long it last. but it is so sweet and quiet. =o)
So don’t listen to the naysayer. Do what you can. Effort matters even if it seems unsurmountable against you. Don’t let fear get in your way. Dont’ be afraid even if they are hoodlums dealers.

You can do your thing without direct confrontation or turn self into target.

Nice to see sidewalk empty of homeless tents and drug addicts.

3 Likes

@anon37593562

That is too much energy for me. I would either 1. move locations or 2. wear ear plugs to sleep. I don’t know how you are able to live like this. I just couldn’t. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@NNP
I’m not a quitter nor a coward. If you run, then you will run for the rest of your life. I have no choice but to stay as you read my past post on my situation. Life’s circumstance don’t allow me to just move at will as i’m not financially free. You deal with what is dealt to you. Even more so with the covid situation, One can’t just up and move when everything is shut down and no work. Also , I got great rent control that can’t be beat. Not gonna move to pay 4 times the rent that i can’t afford. moving means being homeless. Thats is worse off than dealing with the noise. No one will put themselves in worse situation than one is in unless they local. haha

Moving would be the same. noise everywhere. it’s the city.

It’s been the best week of quiet. So magick is working. It just took some time. persistence, effort and determination matters. If one don’t have such then how will one live life? I see this as a test of will and life lessons. Earplugs don’t work, i hear own breathing heartbeat. LOL. I have good hearing ears.

the city clear out the street again. couple days and homeless start encamping. at least they are quiet but they still messy. The mexicans speaking dealers might of gotten the message as i don’t hear them in 2 days. they might of move location, learned to be quiet or got caught with all the drug dealing tips i gave. It was the dealers associates that make noise and blast music. Them normal homeless are respectful quiet. They sleep at night unlike the dealers who are awake at night making noise. complain to the city and about mayor that failed us and somehow they take action. I think the city is clearing up streets to prevent dealers sleeping during daytime so it interrupt their sleep patterns to be awake at night.

Yeah I agree just moving my home to a different area without that problem is the path of least resistance solving the problem.

if one don’t have determination and perseverance, how will one learn magick? coward’s way is to run away which isn’t the least resistance cause you compromised yourself to be true to self. It’s like the noisy neighbors that many experience. Do you tell the management they breaking noise law or do you move out? Some things don’t warrant you sacrificing yourself. Moving is not easy. It involves so many things. And can you guarantee that you get the same rent price where the new place is ? let alone if that place is quiet? or safe? think of the big picture not just simple suggestion. There’s so many factors. Moving out is not a simple fix as you think.

It’s like your kids getting bully at school. Do you move school? that would be the least resistance base on your suggestion.

Right now , it’s peaceful quiet. magick and effort is working. so moving out would of been the wrong choice. think long term. it just took time for magick to work. it’s not cast and it is done instantly. People gotta have patience with magick. I see too many instant gratification types.

And i get karma points to rid of dealers and addicts. haven’t seen the dealers come in days. i think they got caught or afraid due to me saying frequently out my window to report to police that they hang around here. lol. Not only that. i tell everyone that lives in the building in this block that if they hear music blasting, tell the police so they do something. This way, everyone on the block is aware of dealers.

1 Like

Ok dude don’t tie up your whole sense of self and self dignity in this issue. If moving your home (which yes requires Abit of effort on your part) solves the problem then what’s wrong with the idea. You’re still a man, you’re not a coward for wanting to go someplace else to get a good night’s sleep.

Now fine if you really feel like your manhood is on the line here then take your stand and fight the good fight.

End of the day man it’s you whose house or apartment doesn’t feel like a home. If magick and other activities are ameliorating the problem then I say continue on brother.
Myself I’m just saying that shit that you’ve described is toxic and would get old real fast.
I’m at an age where I need a peaceful home. Id just move if it was me. You can’t control other people’s behavior only thing you can do is choose how to respond to it.

What you’re doing now sounds unhealthy and passive aggressive and it’s making you unhappy.

1 Like