Update on Belial experience

Honestly…I am conflicted, is he helping me, is he hurting me, is he messing with me to teach me something? I am not sure, all these doubts in my mind and quite frankly im a little scared but idk. No offense intended to anyone or Belial.

But idk, after last night, his sigil has been on my mind, sometimes it pops up unexpectedly, almost intrusive, if he is trying to teach me something, I think it would be to grow a fucking backbone and push out the doubts or anything you dont like and be strong, especially with future magickal practices, anyway…Warrior out

Only other thing I can think of is that I may have pissed him off by bothering the Lords of Darkness constantly, although Lucifer and Lilith both have been very understanding with me and there was synchronicity involved I believe, so I am not so sure thats the case

3 Likes

That sounds about right.

2 Likes

you think? I am still not sure but thats one of my theories

1 Like

check out the post from last night

Yeah. If he senses that an individual needs a backbone, he’s going to put you through trials in order to develop one.

4 Likes

interesting

Interesting experience.

1 Like

Read the previous one, even better

1 Like

I’m going through the exact same thing , I made a pact with beliel 2 weeks ago and since the same night the roller coaster experiences started , I had to come face to face with all my fears that I didn’t even know I had deep inside , but good thing is I have been very aware that in order to get what I asked for with the pact this was necessary, I’m just not able to relax my mind is going crazy !

3 Likes

i didnt make any pact with him though, i dont even know how to go about it and dont want to know yet, but interesting

It’s not about the pact , the point is working with him whether it’s a petition, pact or simply asking for help in any form, still similar experience!

3 Likes

yes i know what you meant, well, ride it out, see where it takes you

1 Like

Sure will do :slight_smile:

He is very well know to toughing up ppl who call on him he is proud and happy for what I remember him when I met him but he is also very intense…I’m not on that level to call on him yet although I have a back bone if may not be strong enough to his standers yet

2 Likes

I called him last night because I was inspired by the Q and A i saw here, go see my previous post about him to see a little of what happened if you’re curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is very strict.
No room for self pity.
Mistakes? You will make them undoubtedly, but you will learn of them with only the very few tools you’ll need.
One thing of what you’ve wrote that stands out for me the most is the confusion he can cause, the way he mindfucks you.
The funny thing is that it came to a point yesterday where he told me that the only one who makes it more confusing is your own self and the patterns in your life which make you do the same small mistakes (apart from wheter they are huge or just small details) over and over again by which you yourself create the blocks on your path.

5 Likes

YES!!! I believe so as well to a degree

1 Like

Why do so many people here still believe that Belial and Lucifer are separated entities??? They are entirely the same, the ‘Lords of Darkness’ are all the same being, just different masks, different personalities of the same God. Belial is an aspect of Lucifer, just like Michael is an aspect of Lucifer.

@MagickVigilante,

How long have you been working with Belial? It took me a while to build a connection with Belial. I will be honest. I meditated to Belial’s enn meditation chants for weeks. I also had conversations with him about my challenges. I made sure to light a candle next to his sygil before bedtime. On my downtime at work. I meditated to Belial’s sygil. When I was at home drinking some tequila or wine. I shared my tequila and wine with Belial. I have so much faith in Belial. I was facing 6 months in jail and a felony. My brother was going to do 3 years in prison. Belial pulled through for me, but I had to establish a relationship with him. I still continue to build on my relationship with Belial. I’m thankful. My legal charges were dropped. I was supposed to go to trial this November.

2 Likes

Well,

The energy of Lucifer and Belial are completely different. The energy of Lucifer was an electrocution. It was something that I have never felt before. I’m not saying Belial’s energy is not strong, but when I have worked with Lucifer. I have to mentally, emotionally, and most of all physically prepare myself. I must add… the first time I worked with Lucifer. Crows appeared out of nowhere and went wild hawking. Lol I live in Sunny California. So, I knew the king was present.

4 Likes