Unsuccessful pacts

Welcome @Wb_Wb It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I think pacts can be very tricky…pacts speak to devotion and there are certain expectations from the entity. Whether or not you are fulfilling your end of the bargain is debatable because in your mind you maybe have even exceeded what you believe is your obligations but from the entity’s vantage point that is not the case. Also I have seen some pacts that are done with some very unlikely outcomes. Oh come on a pact with Baphomet is unlikely to make you a billionaire in 6 months.

This is why I prefer a non-devotional approach to working with spirits…I do not do pacts. I work with spirits for mutually beneficial gain on an as needed basis.

However, I will say that while I was interacting a lot with other lodge members those who had success said that they were able to achieve strong bonds with the spirits and effective pacts through sex magick with spirits to achieve spirit possession.

1 Like

Did Dantalion actually agree to the pact? From your description, it seems like you never bothered to ask him, you just wrote out what you wanted and assumed he agreed to it. Since a pact is a binding agreement, and generally requires negotiation between both parties, It sounds like you did a petition, rather than a pact.

2 Likes

Let me ask you this can you hear or see him or actually…in anyway interact meaningfully with him?

How does he know you? We’re you introduced by a practicioner he knows and respects? Or are you just one of the occult crowd jocking him hard for favors?

I’m in agreement with @DarkestKnight this does not sound like a valid pact to me, I do not base that on lack of results either. I base this on the fact you probably have no way to confirm whether he agreed to your requests or not.

Develop your senses before you start swimming in the deep end with pacts is my advice.

1 Like