Unsuccessful pacts

Hello everybody, (sorry for my bad English I’m better in French)

i’m worrying about my relationships with demons, I’m a beginner and I consulted some websites, books, and forum about demons. But i really wonder if demons would accept my pact in fact I wrote 4 pacts to Dantalion but without answers from him, the 4th pact I wrote to him was done when I became a little bit wiser in the matter, I did it with absolute respect, wrote it like I was writing a letter to one of my best friends, while i was writing there was a moment when the fire of the candle near me began vibrating very fast and followed by a unknown warm presence in the room like it was witnessing the event, it gaves a hope that the pact this time my pact would accepted. I signed the pact with my name, burnt it and blow it in the air, It wasn’t a blood pact but i wanted to make an offering once i have satisfaction, i thought that it was quite fair compared to what i asked in the pact. But even after that night I had no sign or just a simple answer from Dantalion. It really makes me ask if demons really want to work with me, because i also contacted Claunek in the same way but without success. have i made made a good offering? I’m very committed to make a pact but I wonder if demons are willing to answer me and accept it
Please I need your advices, and what you think about that.

2 Likes

If youre doubting that a demon wants to work with you, youre not a very powerful person to them. You need to practice and remember you are the Devine spark that they must obey at the end of the day. Get some confidence and they will reply and come when you tell them to

4 Likes

Dude

Dude i dnt speak french i read, its a guy call atehnos morfphues or something. Did u try to read jean luc caradeau. The magie pratique? Great book. Its 3 forums in magic in french. Just in case u Wonder

1 Like

I began practicing power meditation just few months ago not my full PM regularly as I should do but
I’m developing my 3rd eye everyday, I could get some signs for example a cross or the sigil of Jupiter (I never knew before) etc… that can have a strong meaning in my current situation but if i need to get very powerful for that which is ideal too i’ll give my best to achieve it progressively.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of his book before, i’d use everything i have on my hands, I just finished reading ‘ The great book of spells” of Pamela Ball, very interesting to know the basics of magic, planetary hours etc… im going to get the book of Jean Luc very soon. Thanks for that.

1 Like

So you just began your journey a few months ago?

1 Like

Hm…yes after some unnatural events occurred in my life, I don’t if I have to talk about that but for example a spirit played 3 strings on my guitar, I can say that my guitar compositions or inspiration increased after that.
Maybe it’s linked maybe not. I believe that a spirit is trying to help me like any other spirits doing the same thing for their people, i strongly wish to talk to my spirit like a friend, want him to guide me like a master or a big brother, but sometimes it looks like he can’t go like that and talk to me like a normal person, and sometimes i also wonder if it’s my personal spirit who’s trying to let me know that he’s here trying to help (which is indeed his role) or other spirits doing their things.

I can tell you some great books to start with that are in depth and very good for starting out

1 Like

Yes please dear, i really need to learn as much as i can.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much dear

1 Like

Salut!

Don’t doubt your power, because you asked Lord Clauneck and he gave you what you wanted!
I was looking for exactly what you said about Duke Dantalion RIGHT NOW!
I have been asking him for something almost 3 month ago, and i was planning to do the offering when i receive what i requested but still nothing…
2-3 days ago, Duke Dantalion came and asked me to pay him now, and i said that i did not get what i asked for… but he stated it again today that i have to pay him now… and maybe i’ll get what i asked( i long for that though i don’t lust for result -paradoxical)
so tonight i’ll pay him… i already gave him public recognition because his presence is here and he gets in your head in a snap of finger , and he is powerful but has his rules… i am up for a blood offering , candle, incense and and extra thing…

so i am telling you! pay him now and tell us what happens, i’ll tell you guys asap if finally he gave me what i wanted because he wanted to be paid before…
Hail Dantalion :slight_smile: Hail Satan!

4 Likes

Oups!! i just corrected that part about Clauneck because it wasn’t succesful, but i must say i wasn’t quite specific on what i wanted when i invoked him (unsuccessfully), but today i’v waited for his planetary hour before doing sigil magic to make a detailed request. I still have no sign from Dantalion but yes paying before won’t hurt me and i already have an idea that he might like. Please let us know if things happened as you expected them.
Thanks for the input Elle :slight_smile:

be focused!
Clauneck always delivers! but he doen’t give cash, he gives job opportunities to make cash.
i’ll keep you guys posted… Duke Dantalion wants real respect and dedication.

5 Likes

I have a question how do you give public recognition? Do you put his sigil in public areas? I have heard other say that they did that and I never knew what they ment by that.

2 Likes

Elle is right, if it’s done respectfully it should be well appreciated by the Demon too :slight_smile:

1 Like

what i mean by public recognition is exactly what i am doing here.

Telling you guys how my requests were granted and emphasizing the fact that each demon , and gods have an amazing power that we can tap in because we are them, we are the Gods and Goddesses.

public recognition is also writting a blog about the demon, making a youtube video, a podcast, or an article about the demon you worked with so other people want to work with him to, or people searching for solution on the internet find us chatting here :wink:

in certain cases i tell people in need about the demons i work with, i demystify the “evil” so that random people can work with demons respectfully without even practicing a precise path

you see?

1 Like