Unrealized Realities: Unlived Past Lives

The coming great work is to realized your untapped energy. To bring it forth. Birth it. Push it out unto the Void.

Will.
You are a prisoner of your own mind. Let go of thinking anything is going to save you. You are on your own. Your WILL is all there is.

Patience
Everything works like a machine. You are NOT greater then the universal machines. You can sit your ass down and wait for your own manifestations to happen.

Concentration
Focus on what the fuck you are doing. Learn how to unplug and be with yourself. Listen to the music you are hearing. Feel the wind. Taste your food. Be here in the moment you are living.

Silence
Keep your fucking mouth shut. No one needs or cares about your business. It’s yours, not theirs. Keep your true plans hidden and show a false cover to keep everyone off from your true intentions.

11 Likes

Back for good?

1 Like

Maybe. It depends.

1 Like

right on
giphy%20(8)

4 Likes

I agree
giphy%20(4)

4 Likes

I get random visions of my former selves all the time. This will be the place I will post them.

I was to late. I was hungry and thirsty. No time to pop food into my mouth. I had to slaughter the survivors by myself. The last batch had taken a piece of me. Can’t stop now to attend to it.

My hands were blood soaked with theirs and mine. Thank the underworld gods the next group were easy to pick off, having been the tent of their healers.

One of their last standing generals had seen me coming. I finally stopped to rest. I quickly bent my knees to take a piss while eating and taking a drink.

I was waiting for them to come to me. I had time to look after my shoulder, but not my leg.

He thought I was giving up. He said my holes he would personally rip open first with his sword, then ram his cock into my dead lifeless heart second.

His men smartly didn’t want to approach me. He had to make threats to get them to move. I slit their throats wide opened. The rest followed soon enough. He was still making threats to me. I jumped on his horse, and plunged his own now dead son’s sword into his back. He fell to the ground without finishing his last threats to me.

I knew where he wanted to make his last stand. He was always the romantic.

I saw our enemy leader kill my beloved. I was to late to save him. I screamed from my Void. He wanted to smirk at me, but was to afraid.

Our horses clashed, killing both. I was trapped under mine. He was pulled free. I breathed then. Counting down.

He would not have me or claim my living body as a trophy either.

I allowed them to pull me free as well. I had a choice to make. Kill them all and wait, or not wait and die in killing him as soon as possible.

He took me by the hair and slid his tongue into my mouth. I pulled back enough to sink my teeth into his neck, and pull out three inches of flesh.

I felt the swords going in and out. I had enough strength left to finish half, and somehow managed to die a few feet from my lover’s corpse.

1 Like

Glad to see you again, Purple.

1 Like

Here is a mirror technique.

Close your eyes.
See the blackness.
Call forth a mirror.
Say this.
“Mirror, mirror. Slave in this mirror answer my call.”
A mask will appear.
Asked anything you want to.

3 Likes

Been seeing a golden snake of late.

20200121_202303 THE GOLDEN COBRA dream … an ancient God appearing (excerpt from FOAL and the Angels) | Spiritual Journey of FOAL

1 Like