Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory -- beginners look here!

Just gonna dump a few things that might be helpful to people.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Useful if you need healing from doing a stupid and throwing your entire flow out of whack.

Just some food for thought if you have interesting experiences that contradict things you’ve read, or a lesson about the reliability of other people telling their own ‘spirit stories’.

4 Likes

Why didn’t the demon do as I asked?

5 Likes

I’m bumping this, will delete this reply later but we have a lot of new folks here recently who may enjoy reading the tutorials, and remember folks if you have a method that you know delivers results, consider writing a tutorial and then adding the link to this list. :+1:

9 Likes

Not really a tutotial, but may be helpful.

8 Likes

Bumping this with an awesome new post: :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Did you know making servitors can be dangerous and cruel if you don’t do it right?

3 Likes

Maybe I’m being unnecessarily soft for putting in a command word instead of a kill switch. I’ve never made simple servitors, I just jumped into making my childhood imaginary friend come alive. He was like the older brother I never had and he was the first servitor I made :laughing:

1 Like

Well, i just know of the Golem and the Immortal Jew,
when it comes to warnings about not leaving your servitors unemployed wandering.

The other tale,
would be the Sorcerer’s apprentice,
but that one i normally reference towards banishing after evocation,
and not evoking what you can’t banish. :wink:

2 Likes

How to cancel a spell (mod edit: text added for search)

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

How to use a poppet or doll to perform a binding:

Same thread… how to do a honey jar or sweetening spell:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Extensive collection of BALG tutorials into a coherent course by @C.Kendall

4 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

Bumping for new folks. :smiley:

10 Likes

Since this bumped I want to add this one from @C.Kendall. For those looking to start working with candle Magick.

For All You Beginners Out There : Instructional Guided Candle Magick (Video)

2 Likes