Unknown target

Lately I’ve been wondering if it’s possible to do a baneful working on someone you don’t know. So let’s suppose that you want to target someone who has done something but you have no clue who that person might be… Is such a thing possible?

I’m not sure that it would be interesting to say why I am thinking about this and the truth is that I’ve been having second thoughts about creating this thread because anytime I’ve had a similar conversation in the past (without having anything in mind) it always ended up in a fight and people telling me that “if you want to play god you should start punishing those who do bad things that affect the whole world” etc.
So no, I don’t want to “play god” in the way that most people mean it and I don’t think that I have the power to stop all the “evil” people out there.

So anyway, I’ve been trying to find the best way to do such a thing and I’ve figured out that using an entity like Dra’talon won’t have the results I’m hoping for. I’m not even sure that you can evoke a demon and tell him to go kill the unknown person who did this and that.
Yesterday while I was trying to sleep I recalled what TheWanderingFool has said about linked sigils so I was thinking about doing something like that and maybe charge the sigils in the presence of a demon.
But I’m having doubts about it, I am still not sure if it’s going to work.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have some ideas on that subject…
If anyone wants to know what happened I have no problem to say it but I want to say that it might seem like a waste of time and energy to some people and I know that there are more important things that someone can do with demons but that is important for me now and I’m also curious to see where this can lead.

Do divination and/or evocation to find the person who is affecting you, if there is one at all. Then use that spirit or the divination result to guide your efforts to the target. At least, that is what seems logical to me.

First of all you’ll get no judgement from me, some people just need a good killing to put them in their place.

If you don’t know the person but they have wronged you or someone close you can still attack/kill them. If it was you personally think back to the incident this should serve as a good link to the person regardless of if you know them. Knowing their name or not doesn’t change what they did, your seeking the person who acted against you.

I read a blog where a magician used magick to help the police catch his friends attackers. The police had little leads and in a short time after completing his working the police had at least one of the suspects in custody. So if one is able to catch someone they don’t know I can’t see why they can’t kill someone they don’t know. If your interested I’ll post the link to the blog. Best of luck.

1 Like

That’s a good idea but my divinatory skills are still nowhere near an acceptable level that’s why I ruled out the idea of a divination working…

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:3, topic:1139”]First of all you’ll get no judgement from me, some people just need a good killing to put them in their place.

If you don’t know the person but they have wronged you or someone close you can still attack/kill them. If it was you personally think back to the incident this should serve as a good link to the person regardless of if you know them. Knowing their name or not doesn’t change what they did, your seeking the person who acted against you.

I read a blog where a magician used magick to help the police catch his friends attackers. The police had little leads and in a short time after completing his working the police had at least one of the suspects in custody. So if one is able to catch someone they don’t know I can’t see why they can’t kill someone they don’t know. If your interested I’ll post the link to the blog. Best of luck.[/quote]
Yes I would like to have the link to the blog, thanks :slight_smile:

I wasn’t affected directly by what happened and I don’t necessarily want to kill that person, I would be satisfied if I could just stop him/them from doing what he’s/they’ve been doing.
The only thing that I have that could serve as a link to the target is an article and an accompanying picture (which is quite disturbing) so maybe I’ll print it out and use it as a focus during the ritual.

I’ve tried remote viewing with the photo that was in the article and I only got the word “hunting rifle”.
I also attempted divination once more but I didn’t get any results, just some vague mental images.

You can do simple binding and “Return to Sender” spells without knowing the exact identity of the target. Just imagine the hostility and damage returning to its original source. To bind them, you can imagine a dome around them that instantly reflects everything nasty they try to throw out right back on them.

So I did a working and I’m waiting for the results, I know it’s going to take time though.
I created my own ritual based on some ideas from various threads here, the blog post that TheWanderingFool mentioned and E.A.'s Baneful Magick. My goal was to construct a ritual that I would be fully comfortable to work with.
I called a demon suitable for my goal and in his presence I read a story I’ve written about what’s going on. I’ve been inspired by Defectron’s thread about naming targets (in the Black Magick section) so I gave a name to my target. I didn’t think about the name too much, I wrote down the first one that popped up in my head while I was writing the story.
My original request was to stop what has been going on but shortly before starting the ritual I changed my mind so I requested that this person is caught in the act and arrested for his actions.
When I’ve stated my request I got a possitive feeling from the demon so I guess that he accepted the task and the only thing left for me now is to wait for results.

No need to know your attackers identity, if someone is sending you negativity you can make some protective ritual DAILY who “reflects” back the evil and it’ll send it to the source. If the attacker hasn’t shielded himself/herself he will get a very nice present developed at his personal life. If you’re in contact with him you’ll probably get news of him/her in months related to his punishment. If he/she’s shielded you’d have to be more creative whistles :wink:

One effective ritual: Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light from Carl Nagel Babylonian Sacree Words of Power, Adad, Spirit of the Tempest kicks asses and likes to manifests around yourself, you better like storms if decide to work with him

2 Likes