Unknown symbol pattern

I often look at the sky as I smoke cigarettes. A few weeks ago, I got bombarded by a fast repeating pattern whenever I glanced at the sky. It didn’t stop until I managed to write them all down. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to create a sigil or what to make of it. This is what I saw.

4 Likes

I can tell you that the first two represent fire and water respectively. Fire is the South, Mars, and the sun, plus all your zodiac fire signs.

Passion, lust, vigor, vitality, rage, aggression.

Ruled by Elemental King Djin.

Water is West. Saturn and Jupiter.
Governed by King Nichsa.

1 Like

The third Symbol represents Home…

1 Like

A while ago I started seeing the first two (fire and water) during meditation and even sometimes on the walls with my eyes open. But for me water is on top of fire (tips touching). I see it all of the time now. Not too sure what it means/what to do about it yet either, but maybe meditating on them is the way to go?

1 Like

I think I understand. It somehow had a combined formation that was similar to a hexagon, but wasn’t.

Glad to know I’m not the only one trying to understand this.

1 Like

Wow

Came across tattvas/tattwas. I have a hunch it’s related. That might be something you’ll find interesting, too.

1 Like

I’ll definitely look into that! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I just remembered a couple of weeks ago I saw a symbol several times that turned out to be the alchemical symbol for arsenic. I guess I should look into that one too.

2 Likes
  1. Fire
  2. Water
  3. Octaves/magic vocabulary (1613)
  4. Mined Gold (1763 Diderot)
  5. Eye of Providence/Emperor
    I found 3 and 4 in “Dictionary of Occult, Hermetic and Alchemical Sigils” by Fred Grettings you can find a free pdf of it online if you’re interested.
1 Like

Thank you!!! Will look into that right away.

What you describe is the hexagram for Water, in the North, in the Hexagram ritual.

3 Likes