Unknown Spiritual Entity and learning to contact them

Forward
I am still relatively new to magick, but I have already proven to myself that I am proficient in many skills. This aside, there are still areas that I am unfamiliar with, and this is my request for assistance.

During my everyday life, I have been receiving messages from a spirit that feels distant and faint, it speaks to me about varying topics. Some imparting wisdom relating to the issue of the moment, others whispering predictions in my ear. Some messages are curt instructions for what I should do. When I have followed them, they have guided me through the minefield of situations I am surrounded with on the daily. Throughout them all, they all seem to carry an undercurrent of one purpose. “Come to me, come Find me.”
Major Question 1
What should I research before contacting this spirit?

Major Question 2
How should I go about contacting this spirit?

I believe I have also been contacted by another entity. I believe it may have been Nergal?? From the vibe of the entity, I believe he sees me as a potential disciple, not as a servant. This occurred shortly after my arrival to this sight and my beginning of research into Necromancy

What should I do in my situation?

2 Likes

Well I am beginner too but my advice for you would be to sit down with some candles and just ask them to come to you. Ask them about their name, their elemental affinities and what things they can teach you. I mean they’ve been already guiding you, I think they are just waiting for you to reach out to them.

2 Likes

What kind of candles would you recommend?

Well this depends on you. You can use cheap white tealights or pricey big candles or no candles at all. Fire is one of main gateways. Glass of water as second gateway and blood as one of very potent gateways. But if you dont feel like doing this much you can just sit down with nothing at all and call upon them.

where would one find blood? I’m thinking of doing one of all three, a glass of water, a candle and an open container of blood

By blood I meant you blood :smiley: few drops is enough to strengthen any ritual.

It’s not a good idea to offer blood unless you know what & who the spirit is.

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Don’t offer blood.

Here’s a good technique.
Do this at 3.00am go into a dark room, place four black candles around you in the cardinal directions. Light some incense, sit down and meditate on what type of vibe you get from the spirit. What this does is it allows us to tap into our casual awareness, using the senses of our casual energy body. Using memory it’ll actually summon the energy that was around you at the time. So the longer you meditate on that you’ll begin to feel energy around you as you’re focusing only on the vibe and you’re breath.

Now visualise the mass of energy around you from the entity, with you’re breath and visualisation expand you’re aura until the entirety of the spirits energy is in you’re auric field.

Now you’ve tapped into the spirit of the energy, you can pull on that energy to pull the source of it to you. Just feel that with you’re breath you are indeed pulling a thread of the entities energy.

As you do this really focus you’re intention and desire into bringing the entity forward.
Once you can feel a slight presence in the room simply state.

“I compel the universe to bring you before me, spirit who’s name has not yet been spoken, I conjure you forth from the world of spirit and flesh. Appear before me, I summon you to appear giveth you’re name and the reason for you’re presence”.

Then begin repeating
“Met’sen’des’elt’me” this incantation compels people, spirits and even situations to be compelled by you’re will.

Once connection is made simply ask its name, what does it want, etc.
If you feel like it maybe lying, I’d say banish the area.

7 Likes

This incantation can be used in an evocation, but not to compel the entity, but to compel the physical plane, so that the entity can manifest my will with the maximum results ?? In other words, can that incantation be used Equal or together with your incantation of “malleable reality”?
(Google translator)

2 Likes

Both used together would create powerful synergy, when synergy of this magnitude us applied with sheer power and will.

It can create incredible results.

3 Likes