Unknown female entity

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to ask if any of you recognise, or have some intuition on who the female entity that I met during meditation last night.

She was a demonic entity, attractive, a seductive energy about her. She had long silver grey hair, white skin, and wore a silky white slip dress/nightie.
I only really had a flash image of her, so I know it’s not much to go on, but I thought I would ask on the offchance that anyone has any intuitive sight of this. Maybe someone happens to recognise this description.
Thanks!

First one to pop to mind is Lilith…

2 Likes

Yes I did consider that too, but mainly because I couldn’t think who else she could be. I liked her energy. She seemed quite friendly towards me in the few moments that I saw her.

Another one I thought of was Sitri

3 Likes

Possibly Hekate Silver hair and pale skin is popular in her apperances also.

3 Likes

Ah, now that’s interesting. It does feel more likely actually, thanks for that. Perhaps time will tell. I will see if we connect again. The meditation was very deep, and she is the only vision that I was able to bring back with me to conscious awareness.

1 Like

Oh really? I didn’t know that, I will keep it in mind.

Only advice i can give is try to focus on what was shown to you in a meditative states and see what else you get :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I will see what happens with it, thankyou :blush:

1 Like