Unknown Entity

I came home from work at 2am a couple nights ago and while on the edge of waking the next morning, this dream image of a fierce demonic figure came into view. The figure was riding on a black smoldering horse made of thick black stringy smoke like a mix of dry ice and cigar smoke. The figure was a black armored humanoid body with a black cat’s head, furious with solid red eyes, but kind of silent. His armor looked like heavy hard-leather plates with lots of belts and harnesses – as those for swords, small daggers, satchels, pouches, etc. From the getup he seemed more like an emissary of sorts rather than straight soldier.

As the figure became clear, his voice began speaking on like he was explaining something. His voice was a loud masculine speech like a Sargeant explaining a mission to the recruits. It was English but I wasn’t deeply concentrated enough to make any of it out. As he began, a bluish-white swirling portal opened behind him as I floated towards it while he and his horse turned and lead onward into it. Through it was a city of some kind. But I came out of the dream too early to understand what was happening.

The voice was very familiar. I ended up hearing that voice from time to time after the paranormal activity I experienced high school, then on eventually until I found the occult. When I relaxed or fell asleep, a short comment, useful words, or brief images would come. Funny thing is, as I began college, a couple times I had stray black cats just approaching me and sitting next to me where I was. On another instance, a black cat began hanging around my back door for weeks and even tried to come in the house. I feel this entity has been watching me for a long time and has guided my intuition leading me into Magick. I have also had dreams involving a cat with a demon voice. I would like to find out who this entity may be.

7 Likes

You could try running a search in the PDF linked here for “cat” - see if you recognise him from a description?

7 Likes

I didn’t find any Black cat demons that matched the vision. I feel like I’ve known this entity from somewhere though. Can’t remember where. I’ve tried asking short questions when I’d hear the voice but it wouldn’t reveal itself beyond a short instructive phrases or comment. That is the first time I’ve actually seen the entity itself behind that familiar voice.

3 Likes

Is it Purson? He may be using simple code (cat = purr) and I felt a small emenation from the portal he has in my Temple when I read this, I ignored it but it’s stayed with me.

3 Likes

Could be but I don’t have much to go off of. I remember the goetia saying purson often arrives with company? This thing was alone. My black vision opened up there it was, standing there staring at me, like it had been waiting for my attention.

I get the feeling this is a sentinel of some kind. Like a emissary sent by another being. I remember a couple weeks ago I heard the voice again saying “-speech – I’ll be gone, I’ll come back later”. No coincidence i ended up accidentally catching a glimpse of him a couple weeks later.

3 Likes

Yesterday I did a divination to the entity I encountered using playing cards while picturing the entity’s face and calling out to it. The question for the top spread was “Were you sent by another Entity”. Regarding the immediate situation at hand, the answer is no, although affiliated with others. The five-card set below from my understanding denotes a past agreement of sorts with a powerful entity that encountered problems and turned bad for a third party associate. The second spread was “Why have you contacted me”. Correct view is from 9:00. :smiley:

The left column – the premise – denoted a mental (energetic/psychic) attraction & desire for mutual exchange of sorts fueled by emotional ties.

The middle – pretty straight forward; forge a strong & solid alliance and accomplish a larger work through such.

The third, another queen (this of Spades, a widowed or lone woman) shows, leading me to suspect she is not a female but a recipient of energy, also connected to the last subject. The Jack of hearts together with her shows the forthcoming of a male entity. (this being?) I still couldn’t find the name though.

Maybe an ancestor’s familiar. Or a past life familiar to me.

2 Likes

Hello a question now i wondering Pele volcano goddess living in Hawaii most active volcano, now since she home in a volcano be a direct gateway to the center of the Earth gateway to Hell, she would have knowledge regarding massive size diamonds gives me a idea decend, down Peles volcano and be under her guidance leed me to where there are massive diamonds, i might ask Pele permission to go soul travelling down Peles volcano and she can show me were they are in 8,000 degree core fluid i can do this, i believe in myself, core fluid want burn me if you want to know i went to purchase a whole pineapple yesterday it is not rip yet a offering for Pele, if you want to know Peles got a husband if you want to know, lives in center of Earth.

1 Like

When i usually take a shower for hygiene, i reduce the cold water i have on 3 minute persection, then i keep doing it i can keep a just the cold water and get hotter and hotter and hotter until i can nearly shower under scorching hot water to a shower temperature 5mm cold water off and shower under straight hot but not quite i can only condition upto certain temperature i cant crack it yet, and get out of the shower without any burns at all.

1 Like

Did you look at any old books like The Magus, and others that have drawn figures of who was evoked? I recall seeing a picture of one cat headed figure holding a sword, and believe it was mounted.

1 Like