University Guidance

I’m at a crossroads, time is ticking and I need to swiftly make a decision that will shape the next 3 years of my life. The problem is, I have no idea what I wanna study and get a degree in. There is a lot of weight on my shoulders right now and I fear of making the wrong decision.

Does anyone know how I could utilize divination to guide me? I thought of doing a 2 path tarot spread but I feel like that would work best If I already had something specific in mind and couldn’t decide between options. How do I find options? I don’t have any experience in that area of divination.

Do a reading on what would most likely bring you what you want (happiness? money? something in between? etc).
You don’t need any specific spread to tell you what the cards should represent. I recommend 3-6 cards first to see if they help you get an idea of what you should look for.

2 Likes

Look through different careers to see what catches your eye. First narrow down a stream (stem, commerce, arts) then look into the branches. Then when you can’t decide between a few options use divination to see what’s better suited to your goals.

2 Likes