Universal ONENESS or the theory of ALL or the TRUTH of EVERYTHING

Before I get started on this topic let me begin by giving a better introduction.

My name is Eric. I am 39 years old. I live in Michigan usa. I’ve been interested in the occult since I was 15. I was raised in a very Christian home. I am one of the most average people I know. I am married have two kids and many pets. I live in a small town and constantly think there are still too many people who live near me. Over the years I have studied several different paths from paganism to hermeticism to whatever. I have an entire library of books and a terabyte of downloads. All these years of studying has taught me precisely shit. I wasted an enormous amount of time trying to find the truth. I have studied various religions and any spiritual path i could find.( if you see where I am going try not to spoil it for the others)

When I came here to this site I was arrogant and almost completely ignorant to who or what I am. This is not my original profile by the way. As i grew here I felt the need to change my profile as I was changing who I was. I have said and done many stupid things on this forum. I know some of you reading this are thinking I’m about to be stupid again. Based on the title I would think that myself.

It has taken me almost 25 years of telling myself that I believe that magick and the occult are real to finally do more than just meditate and dabble with this knowledge I have accumulated. So while I am very knowledgeable I am very inexperienced. These and other key factors have led me to what I have found to be the secret to it all.

Those of you who are getting worked up over the the thought of me claiming to have the ultimate truth take a moment to calm yourself. This is just me sharing my thoughts on truth and spirituality. I in no way clam that this is right for anyone other than me. If you disagree with me please feel free to share why in a clam manner below. If the discussion becomes too heated I will ask to have it shut down.

That being said onward to my theory/belief/spiritual pathway/whatever you would like to call it. I guess the the theory of everything might be close to summing it up. My belief is that the ultimate truth is that everything is true and false and both and neither all at the same time. Everything is more complex and more simple than any of us can know. In my search for truth I have found fragments of my beliefs in everything. When looking at something as a whole it would contradict my beliefs. Its confusing I know.

This realization led me further down the rabbit hole. I thought if there are fragments of truth in everything I can find something that has more than anything else. I have found one statement that simplifies all of this. It is what I have based my spiritual journey on.

"Your only limitation is your imagination. "

If you can’t imagine yourself without limitations you will not go very far.

10 Likes

Look up the seven hermetic principles.

6 Likes

I have i prefer a more simple theory.

2 Likes

That statement is the basis for my ascension or expansion as i prefer to call it.
It is the reason why I have decided to invoke all gods/devils/demons/angels/spirits/streams of consciousness at once.

2 Likes

Scientology reference, or typo? :thinking:

“Divine Paradox” as the old Kybalion calls it. :+1:

:+1: from me.

Plus willpower, clarity, absolute belief in yourself, I have found, these all help.

Btw you could avoid controversy by moving this to Member Journals, that way it’s you exploring stuff and sharing ideas, not declaring to everyone you know The Truth.

Say the word, and me/the next TL3 Regular of a kindly disposition, will be happy to move it to that category. :smiley:

PS if the Universe’s natural preferred state is Onenness, why does it take so many apparently different forms, that evolve into further complexity over time? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

For real. Even the “RHP” traditional Kabbalists believed creation to be predicated upon division, and destruction.

Never mind the modern understanding of cellular reproduction.

4 Likes

And by extension do yourself a favour and look into the Hebdomads.

1 Like

Such a perfect point. Pythagoras addressed this in his golden verses. We are all pieces of what used to be some source or One, which killed itself to birth this Cosmos from Chaos. This was done so that the souls, which are little fragments of One, could become gods.

4 Likes

@4hmagm

I have a similar story…though mine has only been 10 years as opposed to 25.

But like you, I have studied everything I could get my hands on…and even participated in many of the things I’v studied.

And like you, just this year…I realized that I was trying to find the “true God” and the “true religion” only to discover that there is no “true religion” or “true understanding” of God.

I realized for myself that I had been on this search so long because I had rejected my childhood religion but was trying to replace it…as opposed to really taking in what I was learning.

I’m glad I came to my new understanding!

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I ment oneness as in complete or whole not as in singular. And as far as diversity goes the universe is constantly expanding and as such new and more complex things are constantly being added to the current system. Even my theory has expanded or evolved over the years. I also understand that there will always be exceptions or discrepancies in any attempt to define existence. Hence the inclusion of the devine paradox. All perceptions and beliefs are correct and incorrect and both and neither.

Great points by everyone.

No the scientology reference was not intended.

2 Likes

That is pretty simple no?

1 Like

Not simple but an interesting take to say the least.
1 Like

I think, like you.
This way is true.
:sunny:
:slight_smile:

What need for this people knowing?
What is Sun and how do working?

@hazai

I haven’t completed the invokation ritual yet. I will post when finished.

It was such a concept in oneness which led me to consider the relevance Occult knowledge.

Early on I learned that the Buddhists have a simple saying that (Paraphrasing) everyone is both correct and wrong at the same time. True knowledge is not knowledge, true wisdom is not wisdom.

They compare knowledge to an elephant. Everyone sees a part of the elephant, so they are correct. But they only “see” this part, so they have an incomplete view. The concept is akin to perception and how reality is not necessarily driven by actual reality, but what you perceive reality to be.

This metaphor can be expanded upon. For example, political leaders and common people often disagree with one another because they lack perception of the other side (The leaders see the top of the elephant only, never bothering to understand the bottom, while the common people see only the bottom and cannot see the top). Likewise, as an American, you should perceive the clear division between Right (Conservatism) and Left (Liberalism). Again, the Left see only the “left” side and the Right see only the “right” side of the elephant, explaining their divergences (Mods: I hesitatingly make this comparison but it perfectly illustrates my point).

It have come to the point where I believe that atheists, the religious, and even those who believe in mere metaphors are all correct (And wrong). Thus, though many look down upon it, Scientology may be correct, in a narrow sense. It is that just sub-divisions of religions (Such as Catholic and Protestant) have a more restricted view of the metaphorical elephant. Difficulties and conflicts arise when one holds this view as being the Absolute (and Whole) Truth.

This is why Buddhism is more of a complementary religion than a competing one. In the West, most religions viciously compete from their dualism of right and wrong. In the East, religions like Daoism and Buddhism complemented one another. So, while the West has a history of persecution, the East does not. I believe it was P.J. Proudhon who admired the East for removing the “God” in their society early on.

Please note: I am not a Buddhist. I am just saying that some of their words have relevance here and your personal revelation has been known for some time.

I will end with a maxim from W. Blake: “Everything now real was once only imagined.”

1 Like