Universal circle

Hi guys!
To consecrate the UC is enough to put few drops of blood on the red signs and say the incantation?
Any other steps?

1 Like

No, not really

1 Like

Yes. You don’t even need to say any sort of incantation.

In his video, all EA says to do is wipe blood upon the characters of the circle.

It’s at the 22:30 mark

7 Likes

Thanks.
I watched the video, but I’m not an English native speaker, so I asked to be sure.

2 Likes

@Akashiel

1 Like

Why did you reply to me? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ummm, what?

1 Like

We had a chat with Akashiel about Universal Circle. So I thought @Akashiel might want to watch this video too out of curiosity. :slight_smile: Unless he has seen it already. This was new to me. I bought the circle. Finally. @DarkestKnight

3 Likes

I think I already watched it before though :thinking: Might as well watch it again …

2 Likes

With blood, what would be the incantation @DarkestKnight? I kinda missed it if one wants to use to give that extra bump? Alash tad Alash tal Ashtu?

As my post said above, you don’t need any incantation. It won’t really give any “extra bump” to the circle, as it is already charged by EA and the blood binds it to you. However, since it is based on the Circle of Pacts in the Book of Azazel, the “Alash tad al’ash tal ashtu” would be probably be appropriate.

1 Like

Yes that’s how I understood it it’s already charged. Thank you. :+1:

2 Likes

do you put blood on the red circle also with the symbols?

the universal circle is the Circle of Pacts of azazel ???

Just edit it for simple evocation, how you guys think

1 Like

I found It’s in 23:59 In the video he says you don’t have to but to give it the extra charge you can.

1 Like