Universal Circle

I have the universal circle on order, cant wait to use it! any one had the pleasure yet? did anyone summoned up “Malzaz Hyroth” that was binned to it by E.A? if so what experience did you have?

What’s with all the hype about the universal circle?

1 Like

[quote author=Euoi link=topic=3680.msg46669#msg46669 date=1403664459]
What’s with all the hype about the universal circle?

why are you so negative in all your comments? life is to short to always see the glass half empty…cheer up! :slight_smile:

Don’t pretend to know shit about me. Kindly go fuck yourself.

That’s negative :slight_smile:

Whoah, back on topic - Universal Circle, that’s great MA - what have you used so far to date?

I read your intro, sounds like you had some interesting experiences in the past. Are you planning to contact any of those entities again now you’re pursuing this in a more formal sort of way?

There is another thread about an evocation of Mal’zaz Hyroth (I have no idea what the proper spelling is). If you do a search it should come up.

1 Like

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=3680.msg46674#msg46674 date=1403666459]
Whoah, back on topic - Universal Circle, that’s great MA - what have you used so far to date?

I read your intro, sounds like you had some interesting experiences in the past. Are you planning to contact any of those entities again now you’re pursuing this in a more formal sort of way?
I have not used a circle before, just a visualisation , so this will be interesting! i also did not see him physically just in my lucid dreams, when i enter a “trance” like state…oh though i can not figure out why? as he came clear as day into my room and laid beside me in bed back in 2009!? i was awake and could clearly feel his finger entwine with mine, but then i got pissed of and gave him the middle finger lol so he left…so if he can come to me like that then why not now?

[quote author=DarkestKnight link=topic=3680.msg46676#msg46676 date=1403666983]
There is another thread about an evocation of Mal’zaz Hyroth (I have no idea what the proper spelling is). If you do a search it should come up.
Thank you i will look that up!

A lot of people here have posted how they almost accidentally had an out-of-body experience, then freaked out, crashed back into their bodies, and are now working to achieve the same thing through study and finding it much harder.

There seems to be a common thread there! So just keep going and put in the work, and hopefully your UC will be helpful.

A lot of people here have posted how they almost accidentally had an out-of-body experience, then freaked out, crashed back into their bodies, and are now working to achieve the same thing through study and finding it much harder.

There seems to be a common thread there! So just keep going and put in the work, and hopefully your UC will be helpful.[/quote]Thank you i will…however i do not freak out, for some reason i have no fear! not sure if that is a good thing or not, but i suppose having demons around almost nightly since i was a baby kind of makes this old news…lol I try hard to achieve the lucid trance, when i feel it coming on…i don’t think it has anything to do with me rather spirit taking control…I did have a dream last night making love to an incubus, so i know HE is back in the picture and that things are about to unfold again soon… :wink: kind of curious to meet with Malzaz Hyroth!

Sounds interesting! Do you feel drained after his visits, and does he ever communicate with you?

By the way there are some incantations you can use that were channelled by EA, I think they’re all in the same language as the script on the UC, you can read them in an archived newsletter at Four Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power - the Summoning Of All Magickal Powers, #2 in that newsletter, is this:

There are some reviews and commentary about that incantation in this thread.

The whole newsletter archive here is worth reading through if you have time, it’s all free and some interesting stuff in there!

Some other good starting points over on YouTube, while I’m in copy-paste mode:

1hr 28m seminar on evocation.

Background of the Universal Circle’s script, 54m long.

Self-protection and cleansing, 10 minute video.

1 Like

Sounds interesting! Do you feel drained after his visits, and does he ever communicate with you?

By the way there are some incantations you can use that were channelled by EA, I think they’re all in the same language as the script on the UC, you can read them in an archived newsletter at Four Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power - the Summoning Of All Magickal Powers, #2 in that newsletter, is this:

There are some reviews and commentary about that incantation in this thread.

The whole newsletter archive here is worth reading through if you have time, it’s all free and some interesting stuff in there!

Some other good starting points over on YouTube, while I’m in copy-paste mode:

1hr 28m seminar on evocation.

Background of the Universal Circle’s script, 54m long.

Self-protection and cleansing, 10 minute video.[/quote] No I do not feel drained! not sure what that is all about!? If you are interested in the Incubi/succabuie Erik Vonroth has a good group called www.summonsuccebus.com i think, check it out! he is kind of like e.a low key, wearing jeans and a t-shirt no big ritual stuff, just results!! gotta love it! <3

Oh, I yearn for the days when magicians wore fancy hats and silk robes! :frowning: lol!!

I was just curious because some people report their incubi/succubi drain energy from them, I’ve had spirit lovers almost all my adult life and not had that come up as a problem except on rare occasions, so I was just curious.

I’ll check that group out, thanks! :slight_smile:

Oh, I yearn for the days when magicians wore fancy hats and silk robes! :frowning: lol!!

I was just curious because some people report their incubi/succubi drain energy from them, I’ve had spirit lovers almost all my adult life and not had that come up as a problem except on rare occasions, so I was just curious.

I’ll check that group out, thanks! :)[/quote] oh shit here is the correct address
; http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/

While I’m all for spirit <> human interaction I wouldn’t go even remotely close to calling Erik Vonroth a sort of E.A., the only thing they are agreeable upon is their painful and typical American marketing, beyond that E.A. understands things Erik doesn’t even dream about, and trust me when I say I’m not even one of the Koetting fanboys :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Yuri, post:15, topic:3575”]While I’m all for spirit <> human interaction I wouldn’t go even remotely close to calling Erik Vonroth a sort of E.A., the only thing they are agreeable upon is their painful and typical American marketing, beyond that E.A. understands things Erik doesn’t even dream about, and trust me when I say I’m not even one of the Koetting fanboys :)[/quote] lol well that would be something only they could answer!?..

It looks like he’s found a very specific niche there (no double entendres intended) which is completely different to EA’s work - I’m kind of surprised I never heard of him before, I google enough weird terms that should have led there.

I couldn’t find anything free and I’m not paying $80 to join, since I could probably teach him a few things about the subject, but good luck to the guy - his customer service inbox must be totally epic! :slight_smile:

It’s all good, and it’s all drawing more people to magick!

Not really, if you start looking at things differently you start noticing that people’s energetic signatures are all over everything they touch and do, writing is one of the easiest ones to dissect in my experience. Koetting knows things, don’t let all the spirit talk and evil blah blah dissuade you, he’s much more versatile than that part of his visage. Now Vonroth… I can download his book from his own website just by Googling it and he explains every concept in a paragraph or two, not because he’s the strong silent type, the man has no depth when it comes to this type of work. I’m not saying you can’t use his techniques or enjoy his offerings, you can (and should if they resonate!). I just tripped over the comparison. Perhaps I’m being anal today, sorry :slight_smile:

It looks like he’s found a very specific niche there (no double entendres intended) which is completely different to EA’s work - I’m kind of surprised I never heard of him before, I google enough weird terms that should have led there.

I couldn’t find anything free and I’m not paying $80 to join, since I could probably teach him a few things about the subject, but good luck to the guy - his customer service inbox must be totally epic! :slight_smile:

It’s all good, and it’s all drawing more people to magick![/quote]

If interested, I Googled and found:
http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/thesuccuvisionbook/scerbook.pdf

I am quite certain you could teach him a thing or two, just don’t tell him how to make babies ok? :wink:

[quote author=Yuri link=topic=3680.msg46701#msg46701 date=1403682517]

It’s all good, and it’s all drawing more people to magick![/quote]

If interested, I Googled and found:
http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/thesuccuvisionbook/scerbook.pdf

I am quite certain you could teach him a thing or two, just don’t tell him how to make babies ok? :wink:

wow so easy to get other peeps stuff on the internet!? hmmm…lol anyway am interested in knowing other peoples experience with the circle? please tell me YOUR story!! :slight_smile: