Universal Circle

Hi. my name is Gordon. I have been interested in the occult for a long time now. I just received my Universal Circle today. I am really excited to start using it. I wanted to know about supernatural experiences that other users of the Universal Circle, may have had. Also how do I charge the Universal Circle?

Welcome @gordon02021, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

After you get that out of the way, if you type Universal Circle in the search bar (hit the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner of the screen) I think you’ll find lots of information as it’s a pretty common topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should light 3 blood red candles under a full moon … Set out your circle , drop about 3 drops of your own blood onto the circle and then evoke the goddess Hecate to watch over and protect you by blessing your circle with her magick and sacred fire.

If you hear her hounds don’t look it means she is near and giving her blessings for your circle and magick endeavors.

1 Like