Universal circle storage

Not sure how to store my universal circle. I haven’t used it yet and plan to link/personalize it with my blood. Problem is I’m not so sure it’s okay to leave a powerful circle open all the time. What’s the safest way to go about storing it? Thanks guys.

I usually just fold it up and put it away with my other tools.

4 Likes

And how exactly do you store your other tools? In some sort of container? Or just “put away”

1 Like

I have a place that is specifically for my magical tools. I don’t have a dedicated temple so I have to put my tools away somewhere when I’m not using them. Right now, that “somewhere” is a gym bag.

Sounds pretty casual lol. Thanks man

1 Like

I probably should treat my tools better lol

1 Like

While we’re at it, have you noticed difference in your evocation? I’ve read about it on the forums already. Just looking for an extra experience

My are just on a bookshelf in my closet…

3 Likes

With the UC? Definitely.

1 Like

Cool cool, sounds like it works for you. Appreciate the answer.

1 Like

Thanks again. I’m excited

1 Like

Store it anywhere

Actually, while I have multiple altars, I put my tools away in a chest (although I have used a duffle bag as well). It helps slip into the state of mind I need to be in when I take out something “sacred” as opposed to keeping them out where they become normalized in mind, or “profane”.

2 Likes

By the way, my first evocation with the circle was phenomenal. This shit makes me want to evoke all day lmao

1 Like