Universal Circle, Just arrived!

In a video, it was explained that the UC functions as a battery. So you could meditate, evoke, invoke, ect and it will build a charge. I haven’t had a bunch of visuals using the circle, but I can hear entities far more clearly. Kind of like decreasing static from a radio.

1 Like

Happy to say I got mine today, just in time for the full moon :slight_smile: I’ll be consecrating it tonight, but I haven’t decided which evocation I want to do first. I saw EA’s video on the UC, so I know its background and that it’s already charged. I’m curious to know what kind of rituals people have done when they first received theirs, and the results.

Thank you, and thanks to EA for making this available for everyone (it’s also great quality and looks pretty durable).

1 Like

Mine is in transit as we speak…should recoeve I within 2 weeks maybe more maybe less

1 Like

Hey @Quindecim first off check your email primary inbox. You recieved an order confirmation the next day after you purchased the universal circle. Follow the link provided in the email and it will directly open to whichever pro
Priority shipping service you chose. This also has an affect upon how long the package takes .
I.e. first class packaging is what I usually pay for wheb I order directly from BALG due to the fact I.livw in canadaNd my parcels cost extra from currency exchange and priority shipping. With all this considered my parcels still take 14 to 16 days…
Also Holiday long weekend will also delay the mail as the holiday extends to postal workers ad well…
And if your.looking for your tracking number just log into your BALG account catalouge not Forum).