Unification With The Infernal - 90 Day Operation

@C.Kendall I would love to join in on this as well. Thank you

Haven’t heard anything on this yet, am I in? When does it start?

1 Like

I would love to join

Just wanted to put this out here. But, the person running the unification isn’t letting anyone else in because they would be behind. Didn’t want to keep you all in the dark with this. Hail King Paimon

Thank you for the update.

No Problem.

I’d be interested in joining! I’m at a new beginning in my journey here, I think this would be perfect for me to do.

I didn’t get in and I replied why up there so/ I would assume the last few posts about it being started and not wanting people to start late is pretty accurate.

I’m interested!

Don’t know why I didn’t get in when I stated my interest in the beginning unless he misread my post. Huh!

Hey everyone been extremely busy as I’ve had to post about 90 rites and exercises everyday in the group.

Of course I have my own life and daughter too, as well as my personal rites and social life.

The reason I didn’t add the rest, was either due to being busy, or the fact that the members in the group had progressed far ahead.

There for adding others would have disturbed the daily ritual layout and group working.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to post some of these rites and rituals at a later time for those who missed the window?

3 Likes

I agree family comes first, and very well done on all your efforts.:+1:

Hows that even possible, i thought it was already pm to all of you.

Uh pmd to all? Def not/ I replied the day after tho I thought it was only hours. I recently did his challenge of darkness tho so hopefully it will end up as a big post like that when and if he has time.

I asked because I missed the sign up window and didn’t think he would be adding anyone else because the rest of the group was too far ahead. I was wondering if any of the rights or information would be posted either publicly or to the lounge eventually. Though yes, if @C.Kendall is still willing to add people I’d like to join.

I would like to inform you about the signing up, 15 days ago i logged onto balg, and i notice when Unification with the Infernal - 90 Day Operation was anounced, i was with the first lot 15 days ago i just checked you can look, just scroll up im their Bowling270, and yeh i never received any form of ritual instructions, i think he is very selected of who wants to be appart of it, but unbeknown to him i have another way around that that would make his ritual childs play i don’t think he wants to get along, if you would like to know of a more awesome way i could PM you @Narsonix if you would like to know just between you and me if you want to enter infernal empire a better way.

Ah okay :joy: actually I must have just missed you out, my bad since I did add many into the group as it was and keeping track of all the names I must have missed you out.

If you think I’m selective about who I added in the group I assure you I am not.
There are individuals in the group who I have never even spoke too or even had any associations with them.

Plus would also like to point out the assumption that you stated “Rituals Child Play” I think stating such a thing is childish and therefore you’re being quite hypocritical.

I’d also like to add that i am a father, who actually has a job, actually mentor a apprentice for many hours a week. I also do rituals for hire, I also have a social life too and a family life.

Yet I still take time out of my busy schedule just like many of the wonderful forum members on here have done to help and share stuff on here.

So let me just point out, I hardly know you.
Therefore I didn’t have any presuppositions towards you.

So what I’m saying is I don’t purposely miss anyone out, if I did that was an accident.

I’d also like to point out that I share countless rites, exercises, meditations etc everyday on the group working.

Once the 90 days are up then I shall copy and paste the rituals and place them in a post, for all those who missed out.

@Bowling270 if you got nothing nice to say, or respectful then maybe don’t talk at all :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

I’d also like to state, some of you that I missed out I do apologize I’ve added some of you now.

Can’t add the rest as I can’t add more than 30 members into the group.

If you want to know i live in Australia.