Unexplainable scratches appeared on my back?

So, I wouldn’t normally do this but I am kinda interested to hear an occult point of view. I know how it sounds (RAHHH A SPOOKY GHOST DEMON THINGY SCRATCHED ME OOO) but I am genuinely stumped on this one. The scratches (as shown above) have appeared randomly over the course of a few months, they were small at first and unnoticeable. However , they have grown up to the size you see now. Another one, the upper most left one appeared last night, so it’s still going on.

We consulted a doctor, who was more stumped than we were lol. We know that they are just on the surface of the skin, not a blood issue or anything under the skin coming up, so I’m scratching them on something. It can’t be my bed because I have a mattress protector on that is designed to stop this kinda thing from happening, I can’t reach that point on my back to do it myself either, and I’m 99% sure I haven’t bumped into something and scratched myself…the only mundane explanation I can think of is that I’ve sat on something the wrong way and it’s nipped the skin, but, 1) doing the same thing without noticing 3 times is pretty unlikely and 2) the only thing I sat on last night was my couch that is comfy and soft as hell and incapable of harming me…(yes I was not attacked by furniture either).

And no, before anyone asks, my non-existant girlfriend is not kinky…:wink: And unless my 6 year old guinea pig got out of her cage, climbed up the stairs and into my bed to scratch me, a pet couldn’t have done it either. These are appearing over night when I’m asleep. They don’t hurt and I don’t know their there until someone points it out, also, to go on the spiritual side here, I have my servitors up and running every night protecting me while I sleep, so I can’t even see how it could be a Astral entity doing it.

Thoughts :wink:

Self-flagellation?

Maybe your servitors arent able to protect you like you thought they would. Just using a little logic here.

I got scratches like these, one day they just went. I dreamt that someone was sneaking into my home at night and just standing over me, creeped out by this I closed the window when I slept and the scratched stopped.

That is creepy. How would they be able to leave scratches without waking you up? Maybe they snuck into your house, drugged you while asleep to keep you asleep…and then did stuff to you along with some scratches.

haha well I wasnt in any pain in the morming so i dont think anyone did, i have known astral spirits to slip in through an open window so it may have been that. Also my girl friends a fairly light sleeper so shed have noticed

Believe or not, I have them as well on same place and even more. There is nothing that can explain how they appeared, and at first I only had 2-3 of them but later (1y later and a bit more) I had much more of them.

I have something on my mind for this problem and how to solve it maybe but I will do more research and also if you want, I will let you know how it goes. Also, if you find some solution for it, please let me know.

Has anyone tried sealing their home with wards before bed? That would stop any magic or atral attack

It’s totally demonic and the demons are trying to mock the trinity on your flesh. Lol, I’m just kidding.

If it’s something paranormal it’s probably the result of you repressing something. And if that’s the case you probably know what it is because you think about it all the time. Find a way through it and don’t become stagnant. It will come to pass if this is the case.

Yeah, my wards and servitors are up and running, I get attacked by Astral entities often but they take care of it usually

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:8, topic:8231”]It’s totally demonic and the demons are trying to mock the trinity on your flesh. Lol, I’m just kidding.

If it’s something paranormal it’s probably the result of you repressing something. And if that’s the case you probably know what it is because you think about it all the time. Find a way through it and don’t become stagnant. It will come to pass if this is the case.[/quote]

How would repression cause scratches? Like a physical Manifestation of whatevers repressing me?

UPDATE: I think I do have a spirit problem though. Whether it’s the same one causing the scratches is another story, but I just got up (like 5 minuets ago) and the table chair in my yard has moved on its own (behind a locked door might I add), all my electronic shit is haywire and shut off so I’ve spent the past 10 minutes restarting everything and the stove was on. I’m not kidding…the legit stove was on…by itself, I thought it would be my step-dad cause he’s basically addicted to coffee, so I go in and ask him to put more water in, only to find he’s not there. After a thorough check around the house, I’m the only one here. Considering I just got up, I definitely didn’t 1) go outside 2) turn all the electrics off and 3) haven’t touched the stove.

This is pretty fun I’m not gonna lie…I always wanted to be in a horror movie…

Maybe you pissed off the “physical person” sneaking into your room by shutting your window. So to freak you out he moved the chairs outside and messed with your electronics. I say you have a person pulling a prank playing a tough game lol.

The window is a tiny one though, even I can’t crawl through it. I’m 99% sure no one can get in lol

The only other thing I can think of is Sleep Walking. Thats it… You must’ve went outside and moved the chairs and screwed up the electronics… because you’d think it was funny you were messing yourself up.