Undeniable

Is there anyway that you can invoke a demon and then them work through you to do unbelievable things and to make yourself seem untouchable? Like is there a way for them to give you something undeniably true to where you can shock people with the ability that you gain from this? Ik magic is very subtle from my expirences but I also know you can do anything with it. I’m sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m not getting answers from anyone I’ve asked

Yes and no.

Unbelievable coincidences,and chains of coincidences,do happen.They’ve happened to me,and almost everyone on this forum.That’s the kind of evidence all of us look for.

However,to develop superpowers like levitation,full-blown invisibility,spontaneous combustion,etc. one must first seperate themselves from the common observation.

Now what that means is seperating oneself from the notion that those things are impossible.That’s a surprisingly hard thing to do,and it requires a period of hermitage(which for most people is at least 90 days).

It depends on the person,as I’ve noticed,some people need proof,some people don’t.Those who start as kids,for example,don’t need it.But they have it.Which is why the younger you start the better.

Yes and no.

Unbelievable coincidences,and chains of coincidences,do happen.They’ve happened to me,and almost everyone on this forum.That’s the kind of evidence all of us look for.

However,to develop superpowers like levitation,full-blown invisibility,spontaneous combustion,etc. one must first seperate themselves from the common observation.

Now what that means is seperating oneself from the notion that those things are impossible.That’s a surprisingly hard thing to do,and it requires a period of hermitage(which for most people is at least 90 days).

It depends on the person,as I’ve noticed,some people need proof,some people don’t.Those who start as kids,for example,don’t need it.But they have it.Which is why the younger you start the better.[/quote] I started pretty young still am young but I just wanted to do mind blowing things without ritual. I love doing magic and getting results isn’t hard for me anymore but I want to be able to learn how to do magic without a ritual.

Yes and no.

It depends on the person,as I’ve noticed,some people need proof,some people don’t.Those who start as kids,for example,don’t need it.But they have it.Which is why the younger you start the better.[/quote] I started pretty young still am young but I just wanted to do mind blowing things without ritual. I love doing magic and getting results isn’t hard for me anymore but I want to be able to learn how to do magic without a ritual.[/quote]

We’ve discussed the Kybalion and the Law of Attraction many many times.I’ve put it into practice in my life,and I’ve had success.Other people may not.Thoughts are powerful things,so results may indeed be produced without the need of anything.

EA constantly talks about this,but he mentions that at first,results took as long as weeks to materialize,but when he refined his methods and focused on his ascent,he got results at 48 hours,and so it decreases to a degree when the result comes while the ritual is being done,while the ritual is being planned,or before it is even considered.

But there is another thing to consider,that I have shared on another one of your threads,something Thoth taught me.A funny amount of things can be achieved through candle magic,you’ll notice.

I basically say:

''What he’s taught me to do,is to do rituals,and simply remove one implement at a time.Like,a simple candle spell,has lighting a candle,visualizing a result,exhausting all of my emotions once I can see the results,making a command to the universe,and then forgetting about the working.

So,I first learned how to do this without saying a word,no incantation.

Then,I learned to cast candle spells,without actually lighting the candle,just imagining that it’s lit.

Then I learned to cast candle spells,without actually imagining a lit candle.

I then learned to do away with the candle,and imagine a lit candle,acting like it’s there.

Until I learned to do away with the candle,imaginary or not,and simply think on something,exhaust all of my will,command the universe and forget about the ritual.

And then,do away with the incantation,until my thoughts were of a divine nature.Now,such experimental spellcasting was very risque,like divination methods of psycheometry effects.

It was hard to pull off,and I don’t rely on the LoA,or such passive methods,but it’s useful for me,someone who has,for the majority of his magical education,not had candles(and had to use a bowl of water cause water is a gateway too),and someone who now has no candles because they all burned away and I need to buy some…

Oh and for gods wanting to make their thoughts magical.

Anyways,now,my regular,non-passive candle spells,have significantly improved,because I learned to do away with all those novelties.

This is not the same as the Master Black Magician,who has his desires delivered before he even casts the spell,but it’s a step towards it,from a neophyte like me…‘’

That’s basically how you’ll learn to go past the need for candle magic.And there’s tons of talk on how to do Evocation with nothing too.I’d be surprised if there was a single day when I don’t have a conversation with some sort of spiritual force or entity.

Evoking a spirit I’m close with,with my my mind,like Paimon or THoth,is very easy.So good connections do do that.

I agree with what Arcane said, but something like invoking a demon into you and suddenly having enough strength to pick up a 6,000 Lb. car? Probably not likely to happen. Magick is virtually unlimited in some ways, but in a physical sense and things involving the human body there can be restrictions and limitations. Like the car lifting thing I mentioned, you will also probably not be able to invoke a demon and suddenly be able to fly or levitate 20 feet off the ground.

So you have to experience things for yourself and find out where that line is that separates reality based magick from Tv and movie based magick. Sure demons can do many things we cannot, things that defy our reality on this physical plane, and when you invoke a demon into you there is always some of their energy that remains imprinted on you until you die, but you have to remember the demon is possessing a physical body that does have limitations that even a demon cannot always defy. Sometimes they can, other times they can’t.

I mean, I have seen shows with people recalling real life events and they were possessed and were in fact able to manipulate their body to move in strange ways without breaking any bones or straining any muscles, but nothing like on the exorcist like making your head spin around in circles as the neck is made to only move so far so trying to pull an exorcist head spin like an owl while possessed you would most likely pull a muscle, sever a ligament or even break your neck.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:5, topic:6174”]I agree with what Arcane said, but something like invoking a demon into you and suddenly having enough strength to pick up a 6,000 Lb. car? Probably not likely to happen. Magick is virtually unlimited in some ways, but in a physical sense and things involving the human body there can be restrictions and limitations. Like the car lifting thing I mentioned, you will also probably not be able to invoke a demon and suddenly be able to fly or levitate 20 feet off the ground.

So you have to experience things for yourself and find out where that line is that separates reality based magick from Tv and movie based magick. Sure demons can do many things we cannot, things that defy our reality on this physical plane, and when you invoke a demon into you there is always some of their energy that remains imprinted on you until you die, but you have to remember the demon is possessing a physical body that does have limitations that even a demon cannot always defy. Sometimes they can, other times they can’t.

I mean, I have seen shows with people recalling real life events and they were possessed and were in fact able to manipulate their body to move in strange ways without breaking any bones or straining any muscles, but nothing like on the exorcist like making your head spin around in circles as the neck is made to only move so far so trying to pull an exorcist head spin like an owl while possessed you would most likely pull a muscle, sever a ligament or even break your neck.[/quote]
Thats what I was referring to. Like demonic possession I have seen personally what they can do. From another family member so I was wondering if you can harness that without it being so self destructive? And before you say it isnt… they aren’t here anymore… so I was just wondering

Thats what I was referring to. Like demonic possession I have seen personally what they can do. From another family member so I was wondering if you can harness that without it being so self destructive? And before you say it isnt… they aren’t here anymore… so I was just wondering
[/quote]

How do you know it was a demonic possession? What makes you to say this?

Voluntary possession,or non-voluntary possession?And as cristinica said,any creature can be possess you.If you’ve ever been to a Church like the Baptist one,and you’ve seen the priest speaking glossolaila,and convulsing,then you’ve observed a possession.Hell,if you’ve seen a whirling dervish,you’ve seen possession.

That said,demonic possession need not be violent.Paimon possessed me this Sunday,and while that possession was brief,and I even exorcised him after that.THe possession,IMO,wasn’t violent.Yes,I fell to the floor,I ran to the other side of the room and I danced like an idiot on the floor,but compared to some of the other things I’ve done in demonic possession,this one was very light.

The degrees of possession vary,and you’ve already experienced Materialization(when the spirit is summoned,and comes an automatic link is formed,hence why working with the dead can be deadly if not cleansed frequently),and Infestation(when you bid the spirit to work in your life and it’s suddenly rearranging circumstances and doing things for you,infesting your life).

You’re simply referring to the next stage,and this stage is called Mounting.This is when all the gibberish,and craziness goes on.You won’t be able to go through ‘‘the Exorcist’’ style contortions,but you will do some extraordinary things.

I still firmly believe that I’ve flown for a brief moment during my possession with Aralest(an air elemental),and I know that when I invited GHob into me,I was much stronger,than was normally human,and much heavier than I was.

Of course,all of the movements and stuff happens not as a battle of you and the demon,since you end up coexisting,but it is a battle between your will to relinquish control,and your will to be in control.ANd those instances of people who experience demonic possession spending months shivering and praying to the demon?

That’s actually their Godself,fighting their mortal self,while the demon just stands there and waits for you to make up your mind.So can demonic possession be harnessed for less destructive uses?I’m gonna say that a dabbler’s angelic possession can be more destructive than a master’s demonic possession.Of course you can.When viewing the world,from the lens of the demon,you’ll be seeing the world in their way.WHich is to say,you won’t view problems,just opportunities.

You’ll feel valuable and powerful.You’ll feel like you’re the player in this game we call life,and other people aren’t your opponents.They’re either your allies,or the grass on the field,their very lives expendable if need be.

Quite a sordid worldview,isn’t it?Frequent demonic evocation leads to the same thing!