Unconventional methods of achieving trance

In this thread we list methods of achieving trance and altered mind states, that are not well-known.

I’ll start out:

1. Eat extremely hot pepper(s). Don’t move a muscle, don’t fight it. Feel it out in it’s totality, maybe even close your eyes and lie down, and it can get you amazingly high. It can quickly turn into this radiating ball of energy in your mouth that leaks to your head and drives you to bizarre trance-states. Can also be great exercise in controlling human emotions and senses, can give you great tolerance to pain - mental and otherwise.

[quote=“Chara, post:1, topic:8445”]In this thread we list methods of achieving trance and altered mind states, that are not well-known.

I’ll start out:

1. Eat extremely hot pepper(s). Don’t move a muscle, don’t fight it. Feel it out in it’s totality, maybe even close your eyes and lie down, and it can get you amazingly high. It can quickly turn into this radiating ball of energy in your mouth that leaks to your head and drives you to bizarre trance-states. Can also be great exercise in controlling human emotions and senses, can give you great tolerance to pain - mental and otherwise.[/quote]

Dosent the hotness burning in your mouth distract you?

[quote=“Paulden, post:2, topic:8445”][quote=“Chara, post:1, topic:8445”]In this thread we list methods of achieving trance and altered mind states, that are not well-known.

I’ll start out:

1. Eat extremely hot pepper(s). Don’t move a muscle, don’t fight it. Feel it out in it’s totality, maybe even close your eyes and lie down, and it can get you amazingly high. It can quickly turn into this radiating ball of energy in your mouth that leaks to your head and drives you to bizarre trance-states. Can also be great exercise in controlling human emotions and senses, can give you great tolerance to pain - mental and otherwise.[/quote]

Dosent the hotness burning in your mouth distract you?[/quote]
Well, you need to be able to control yourself - that’s one of the main points.

I’ve only done this a few times, but everytime I have done it it’s been a very intense state of mind and is full of euphoria.

Stay awake for 24 hours, no coffee or energy drink or medication to aid you, and near the end of the 24 hours push yourself to do a lot of work that requires mental thought and thinking such as math or research. You will get to the point where you are nodding off, feeling sick, unable to remember anything, but you HAVE to push yourself to stay focused. Even if you have to get yourself angry or play loud music just push yourself.

Eventually you will begin to get a throbbing headache. Keep going, because you are almost there. Soon you will feel your body and mind instantly flushed and filled with euphoria and this inner glowing peace. For me it almost feels as if I am floating. During this state I have been able to achieve not just amazing focus but incredible memory. I have been able to read entire pages of notes ocne and remember them perfectly, word for word. It lets me also think past a lot of the clutter in my mind. If I enter meditation or any sort of ritual within an hour or so after hitting this point it becomes a lot more intense and real, the whispers and voices and images in my mind becoming so much more vivid and real.

Could be just be, could be sleep deprivation haha. Obviously this isn’t good for your health and is quite an onerous way to get into a trance state, but it’s quite a unique one if I do say so myself.

This is the quickest way i know of, and it works as well as anything else that will be said in this thread.

! No longer available

Magick is changing because of what is happening on this board. You don’t have to spend the rest of your life doing longwinded, unpleasant, or dangerous acts to get into trance anymore. We’re building a better mousetrap in 2016 and beyond.

This type of hypnotism is not hard to learn, it comes down to PRACTICE. Get a buddy to practice this with you. Practice on each other until you can put each other into this trance induction quickly and reliably.

When you get it down, use it to get yourself into magickal trances very quickly without doing all the other stupid ASOC shit you’ll see in the rest of this thread.

When you get your partner into trance with this, tell them that they will see the spirit standing in front of them when they open their eyes and describe to them what the spirit will look like in detail. Many grammars have descriptions of the spirit in visual form. Then tell them to open their eyes (they will still be in trance).

At that point let them speak to the spirit and tell you what the spirit is doing and saying to them. That is the old school way of doing this type of work.

1 Like

Magician, that is an excellent vid…

So what if I want to put myself into trance really quickly and don’t have a partner to assist?

I’ve had success recording mp3’s in the past and listening to myself count down from 10, deeper, deeper now… maybe I could record something like "and when you open your eyes you will go deeper into trance, and you will see standing before you… "

I have had limited success with just listening to an mp3 and going into trance where I saw a couple of different entities as tho my eyes were open (they were closed) very briefly (but very vivid)… they were only there a few seconds and then I opened my eyes and they were gone…

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated!

Thanks.

-Crush

[quote=“CRUSH, post:6, topic:8445”]Magician, that is an excellent vid…

So what if I want to put myself into trance really quickly and don’t have a partner to assist?[/quote]

Doing this type of work all by yourself is a lot harder.

The best self-hypnotic trance induction i’ve found is the closed-eye fractionation.

What you do for that is you close your eyes, and then describe how you’re going deeper into trance. Then with your eyes closed, you imagine closing them AGAIN and see the black of your closed eyes getting darker as you keep telling yourself you’re going deeper into trance.

If you do this, after about 5 to 10 minutes you should be pretty deep. the clue that you’re deep is that you have trouble opening your eyes. That is a clue that you have attained eye catalepsy. From there, you tell yourself you’re going deeper.

If that doesn’t work for you, the foolproof way to go into trance is to fast for 3 days, no food no water. By the 3rd day you will be guaranteed to be going in and out of trance. At that point, all you have to do is fight the tiredness when you find yourself drifting into trance and begin conjuring.