Ugghhh

Me being very skeptical is quiet annoying, especially when it comes to meditation, or even using a Ouija Board… I don’t believe any of it, and my skepticism keeps getting in the way of my meditation practice, due to it making me want to quit “Because this shit is fucking delusional, and is all made up.”. I’ve been trying to get the two demons I mainly communicate with through my board_(The two demons and I have similar goals in mind, I also use the board due to my lack of knowledge/senses towards the occult.)_, to physically manifest for the past two months for proof to no avail, they keep saying they will, and keep telling me to be patient. I know I am supposed to put an effort in, and be patient, but with not knowing if it’s real, I can’t put my full effort into it nor be patient…

So any tips on what to do :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Just keep on with your mission. After a certain point, something will smack you in the face and suspend the disbelief.

Is one of the things im working on rn

5 Likes

Check these out, they may give ya some insights.

3 Likes

Just distract yourself. Follow guided meditations, or listen to binaural beats.

Btw, just some reading material:

2 Likes

Ugh!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha! I’m sure they will quite literally smack me in the face. I’ll give it a read!

edit- I read that thread, and “So many people their psychic senses are blocked or something, and so they’ll keep creating this blockage and make their progress harder. It’s a self-imposed limitation.” is quite literally what I’m doing. Also from reading this apparently I already have been practicing place re-creation since I was young o. o and other various things without really thinking of it(intense daydreaming, seeing through other peoples eyes/from their perspective). So from reading this, i’ve basically been blocking my imagination, and therefore halted any progress with my accidental practice?

2 Likes

Will do

1 Like

Hmmmm, I’ll have to try that. And I’ll read that.

2 Likes

Practise makes better… (well, it like talk in vain). Personally in my works , i focus on the practise (during evocation), trying to maintain perfection while at the same i am making daily practising in yoga and meditational techniques (astral projection of a symbol as well as meditation in the Silence, the Void). “When the Mind hear no Sound, then the Spirit will be heard”…

3 Likes

Lots of stuff throwing things at poor old me. Can’t say I didnt deserve it. I bring that up simply because theres no way that should have happened.

@Lady_Eva’s law: when you do weird shit, weird shit will happen.

My suggestion? Ground the energy in your environment if you want stuff like I’ve had happen

5 Likes

Think of it like a sport. You think oh I will never beat this time running, have this batting average or make this many baskets. Everyone around you is preforming so well. If you think that way then no you never will do better or measure up.

All you can do is practice and do the work. You will learn to know yourself better and see what you CAN do compared to what you think you SHOULD be doing.

3 Likes

I’d suggest trying to get their names, if you do that you can search here for their sigils which will give you a more direct contact next time you try to comminicate.
Don’t give up, just keep pushing.

1 Like

Right, I already have their names. I’ll see if I can find them.

edit- just asked if the names they gave me where their true names because I wanted to be sure, one gave me what I believe to be her true name a while ago (nickname is 6) ‘Mynm or Minm’ and said this was her name again, the other is hesitant and goes by Lamb, not sure if it is her true name. And I don’t know any way of getting their names by asking… Also there’s a third demon that is friendly to me (I have no ‘goals’ with him, nickname is 2), I believe he gave his true name, ‘Vuh’. Hmmmmmm. :thinking:

Id say youre on the right track buddy

1 Like

try reading through this. i created it for such situations when doubt begins to creep in. The success of others can be used when you have no successes of your own to turn to

3 Likes

I looked and couldn’t find their names in the archives that I could find. x. x

Hmm maybe call another demon using its sigil? I think you could find out what’s going on with these demons who are contacting you from a sure source.

It seems like they are Lessers? Not sure but a bigger one would probably know who they are.

1 Like

I’ll have to try that. Although I wanted to summon Paimon a while ago but 6 didn’t want me to, stating that he wasn’t friendly.

I’d try King Paimon then.
It just sends a red flag to me when they try to stop you contacting another demon… find out for yourself what’s going on ya know?

2 Likes

edit- I think I let skepticism and false info get the better of me, because they most likely did ‘manifest’ a few times within the two months, I just put it off as my imagination, or mind playing tricks with me, and if it was the two of them, and I put it off as fake, then it probably ‘drove’ them further away? Hell the first time I asked them to manifest, I guess they did? Just not in the way I expected nor wanted, One of them yelled my name from outside, and my family kept saying they heard voices, scared the shit outta me ;-; , but I just put it off as my imagination or something.

TL;DR - I definitely gotta go about this a different way.

1 Like