Two spirits, two paths

Recently another magician tried to perform a ritual on my behalf, because of the seriousness and degree needed for the outcome. Before the ritual began he asked one of the spirits, which was Belial, if he’d do it. Instead Belial wanted to tell me to get a minimum wage job for now and use that money to build my empire as a temporary solution.

So I followed and asked Amon to bring me job opportunities and the favor of friends and bosses in the work environment. Just now he told me(I think) its foolish and that he didn’t want to do it. He said “Ive been watching you longer than Belial, there’s some truth to what he said, but it will drain you more than strengthen you.” (Again this is what I think he said, because communion with entities is a challenge for me and I’m experimenting) He said he will put forth energy into the task however, but not much power, so I can still follow Belial’s advice.

This question was brought into my mind: What happens when Two entities give you two different directions?

I would recommend to Follow your Instinct, Since Belial is known to Give Challenges and Testes, And Amon is a Goetic Demon, like Belial, May be they are testing you to see what you will do.

This is of Course only My Opinion.

This could be a possibility.

I would recommend you perform the working again yourself, if you get another to cast on your behalf then there is a good chance that a spirit will view you as lesser and too weak to bother with. Perform it yourself and the answer will become clear

My intuition says Belial’s fucking with you (he does that as a test sometimes) and if you follow this advice, “oh so worthy, workin’ my way up sir, ever so humble” then you’re doomed.

I like the guy, but he’s a real cunt at times! :wink:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:8061”]My intuition says Belial’s fucking with you (he does that as a test sometimes) and if you follow this advice, “oh so worthy, workin’ my way up sir, ever so humble” then you’re doomed.

I like the guy, but he’s a real cunt at times! ;)[/quote]

I agree with Eva, he’s a good laugh and useful… If you can get him to focus

Wait, are you serious? Is Belial fucking with me? In the conversation it sounded genuine, from what I was being told. Belial also wanted me to use cunning and deceit to build my empire. I have a hard time communing with spirits, If he’s fucking with me it would be hard for me to notice and he’d probably fuck with me more. How can I extract the truth?

Follow your Instinct and Gut Feeling, you Will Know.

Use Logic, common sense! All spirits test people. Belial gave you a down to earth solution but from what you said Amons advice was vague, especially in accordance with Belials. The real test is balancing your everyday physical needs with the magick. So now that you know that, what can you do to optimize your money making potential without being drained? Ask both spirits for solutions to that.

From the sounds of it Amon misdirected you without giving any real solution. Belials lessons: no matter what we all must still deal with the physical world and provide for our needs, must eat, etc. So yes a temporary solution is correct. Any better solutions than working to make money? If there is wouldnt you like to know that by now?