Two spells at once

Hi what happens if you do two spells at the same time? Same category same intentions. Different steps, both contain candle Magick and enchantments and burying. Would they cancel each other?

yes actually either that or your you’ll over lay it

Why do two rather than just one?

They are very tempting

What do you mean by over lay?

doing too many spell that do the same thing that are considered the same catagory

SO One of them is going to cover the other one? Im confused sorry. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And also, I was thinking maybe it would be more powerful

In my expereience a couple things can happen:

• The stronger spell can take precedence.
  • They can become layered, one enhancing the other; ie. the weaker enhancing the stronger.

I think they would automatically become one spell (energetically) which really just complicates things if you wanted to reverse or end it.

Be careful with this. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but the astral realm is very sensitive. You might end up casting a spell that’s too powerful.

1 Like

Thank you. Thats actually what I want, very powerful. But how about canceling eachother? How likely is that to happen? I wasnt thinking about it but I read it somewhere and want to know about that possibility as well

I’ve yet to experience this, but it’s certainly a possibility–just not when you’re casting as you did.

The spells would have had to be more similar, or totally opposite eachother to cancel out one another.

Do you have experience casting multiple spells for an extremely powerful effect? If so, I would love to hear about it :slight_smile:

What do you mean by more similar? Sorry I’m asking to many questions I’m very curious

You know how you explained that you took different steps between the two spells?

For them to cancel, you would have had to perform most of the same steps for both spells except changing a couple things (in theory). That’s what I mean by mostly similar.

It’s not a story I enjoy telling. However, if you have time for a video call I can fill you in.

Certainly, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to reply :slight_smile: