Two Practice Dragon Tarot Readings [2/2] CLOSED

I’ll be pulling three cards for two people. Ask any question you like and be specific. The readings will be completed tonight.

As always, feedback on accuracy is always appreciated!!!

1 Like

Can I ask again or would you rather let someone else have a go?

1 Like

Go ahead with your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I have a reading on my path working with the archangels, please? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll take the title Change as a yes! My question is just what should I focus on magically in general right now.

1 Like

Sure. As a general reading or something specific?

2 Likes

Just a general one. Thanks!

Edit: Actually I’m getting the feeling I should ask for what my path looks like working with Raphael and Cassiel. Sorry for the change.

2 Likes

Temperance, ace of cups reversed, three of Cups reversed

Discipline and commitment in your practice along with building a foundation to set you up for the long term. Allow this to be a creative process. Be flexible and explore your likes and dislikes as well. Of course, like all of us, you’ll experience a multitude of upheavals and unsteady ground on your journey. Focus on your inner strengths to overcome the obstacles presented to you. You’ll want to keep in mind your own actions. Keep to your practices and don’t slack off. Stay committed to your path.

For you I would say keep with the basics until you’ve gotten them down thoroughly. There are plenty of threads here that can help you with that. Just find what you like and go with it!

1 Like

Would love one when this open backs up! Thank you!

No problem at all.

Ace of pentacles, two of cups, justice

As soon as I started I got a “Go for it!”

New beginnings may present to you good fortunes that will link spiritual, emotional, material, etc aspects together. General sense of well-being and contentment that can create a path to achieving your greater desires. Put your best foot forward always to start this new path with new relationships. These will be profitable partnerships in many ways. Good fortune comes you way. Start to tie loose ends of your past and lay the foundations for your future.

As soon as I flipped the cards, I could feel immediate positivity!

2 Likes

This one won’t, but I’ll be doing more readings Wednesday on a new thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Wow. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! This is good advice!

1 Like

I’m happy this spoke to you!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

1 Like

:hugs:

1 Like