Two person evocation?

Is it possible to do an evocation with two people, with the same desired outcome? The reason I ask is because my boyfriend and I want to do an evocation together.

From what I’ve read in Evoking Eternity, multiple evocations require a minimum of four people.

If it is possible for two people, would it work just like a single evocation, the only exception being you link psyches with the other person?

[quote=“Luxi, post:1, topic:1432”]Is it possible to do an evocation with two people, with the same desired outcome? The reason I ask is because my boyfriend and I want to do an evocation together.

From what I’ve read in Evoking Eternity, multiple evocations require a minimum of four people.

If it is possible for two people, would it work just like a single evocation, the only exception being you link psyches with the other person?[/quote]

It’s an older question, but I’ll answer in case you are still active here.

1. Yes, you can perform an evocation with just two people.
  2. Consider that both people MUST be active within the ritual.
  3. One way would have each of you performing different tasks.
  4. Another way would be in having a ‘leader’ whereby the other follows/repeats relevant parts.

For further information you would do well to purchase the Mastering Evocation course, or even a consult with EA. (I have done both, and learned a great deal)