Two Major Keys For Reality Manipulation

Reality Manipulation.

That’s magick for you isn’t it ?. The manipulation people, situations and choices to end in the desired outcome of the operator.
So many magicians I know off, talk a big game and some of them are well respected.

Yet they’ve never changed anything in reality, I don’t call that magick, I call it fantasy.
I learnt a very long time ago, while I was struggling to change things in my reality.
That there exists two fundamental keys to causing change.

Connect To You’re Divinity.

You must be divine to manipulate this reality, you must be beyond as well as centred within the plane you are manipulating.

Use whatever special magickal items and oils you want, say all the mumbo jumbo words that you want.

If you are not connecting to you’re eternal, immortal, divine godhood, then you’re going to struggle. The divine is that which can perform what some would call miracle’s and causing physical change without physical means many would consider a miracle.

That would then indicate that to cause such a miracle or change of the world then one must be divine. Whether done through meditation, invocations of divinity and omnipotence, soul travel etc.

Become the divine, the only one to touch the sun and then later on devour it. Now there are of course levels to this, many will take the route of the higher self. That’s fine and it can aid and help sure it can.

See what I mean is much grander than the higher self, what is it I am referring too. Well when I first became it, I didn’t know the name or titles for it.

Many refer to it as Sat’Naam, Atman, God, Messiah, Almighty etc. The truth is no word can come close to it, it’s that simple.
The first true encounter I had with accessing and becoming truly divine, it made me cry my eyes out.

I never knew such a thing could be possible, that my womb was the heart of the eternal.
That darkness and light were mere tears, energy and light of the entire colour spectrum were hairs upon my body. That I was truly for the first time in all greatness finally divine.

Once that had been achieved, of course then you revert back to the primal man of flesh.
Until you have done enough transformation and transfiguration. To become the god-man, or popularly known as a living God.

This is the act of the macrocosm condensing to the scale of the microcosm as a totality, existing as a minority. Yet they are one in the same, the micro, macro and meta are one.

Once this is done then the second key is vital.

Expansion.

Once in the divine state, you may be still limited as you may still perceive the divine state from a non-divine perception.

Now in the divine state and a altered state is entered. You must not be divine with the sight of man, you must be divine looking through the eyes of the divine.

Ascending into the infinitely large dimension’s, while descending into the infinitely small dimensions. Expanded into all frequencies and vibrations, dropping analysis and dropping mind.
Looking past ego and samsaric identity, you will be expanding and turning inside out, at speeds to defy any concept of movement or travel.

Once done you’ll notice you’re in a field, which is connected to everything, everyone and all that is and will be. Once fully divine and fully expanded and immersed into this field.

The real shit can begin, harnessing power and will, push that into the field with intent, desire and without attachment. Retracting then and turning away like it never happened.

Since these two major keys have been put into my practice all those years ago, the rewards and miracles have been endless.

Just thought I’d share this with the rest of you, hopefully it’ll serve you well.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

26 Likes

Nicely put as always. :metal:

1 Like

May i ask what meditation techniques you use to reach these states? Ive reached them myself but not without the aid of entheogens. Would be cool to connect more solidly to these in normal everyday life. It is something that sticks with me but aplification would be great.

How about a demonstration for people to show them how that looks like in real life ? Open a thread, name a target or let others name one for you…something highly unlikely to happen by chance… and start your reality manipulation process while everyone can see how it works.

I can help and join if you wish.
You name my target and I’ll choose yours… and we work on it. It will be fun.

4 Likes

You really are one of the greatest i’ve came across on this forum man!

2 Likes

That does sound like a great idea, trust me if I had the time I’d love too.

However writing three books, tutoring three students, four rituals for hire on my list and being a father at the same time is rather time consuming.

I would love to actually open a thread like that as soon as free time Is on my hands :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you C.Kendall for this great post!
It’s very informativ.

Now i feel i gave some thing to work on.

In best regards//Addi

Amazing post, as always @C.Kendall. You truly are a pillar of this community, and what you describe is exactly what I’ve been trying to pinpoint myself. Thank you for finding and expressing the words I couldn’t find :slight_smile: To learn to accept my own deathlessness, and my own endlessness - It’s a rather freaky thing to think about for a human mind that cannot comprehend it the endlessness of it all…

Makes me think about this excerpt from Terry Pratchett’s book A Hat Full of Sky:

“Do you know what it feels like to be aware of every star, every blade of grass? Yes. You do. You call it ‘opening your eyes again.’ But you do it for a moment. We have done it for eternity. No sleep, no rest, just endless… endless experience, endless awareness. Of everything. All the time. How we envy you, envy you! Lucky humans, who can close your minds to the endless deeps of space! You have this thing you call… boredom? That is the rarest talent in the universe! We heard a song — it went ‘Twinkle twinkle little star…’ What power! What wondrous power! You can take a billion trillion tons of flaming matter, a furnace of unimaginable strength, and turn it into a little song for children! You build little worlds, little stories, little shells around your minds, and that keeps infinity at bay and allows you to wake up in the morning without screaming!”

Again, thank you for sharing this!

Now this is very intresting.