Two Free Tarot Readings [2/2] closed

I’m off work today thankfully so I have some time to practice a little. I’ll pull three cards for two people. Ask any question and I’ll provide an interpretation to the best of my ability. And kindly, dont shoot the messenger :heart:

1 Like

Hey leaving this here so I don’t miss my chance. Could you do a reading for whether or not I can become a successful musician given I put in the work and assuming this wouldn’t count as a different question will thst satisfy me.

1 Like

Go for it!!

1 Like

What’s your question hon?

1 Like

left it in the edit❤

1 Like

Gotchya

1 Like

Ty so much for doing this btw you’re amazing!!

1 Like

Aww thank you but I’m only in the beginning stage of divination! I’ve a long ways to go

1 Like

The Star Upright, Page of Cups Reversed, King of Wands Reversed

This will be a time for renewal and new adventure but make sure you be responsible and raise yourself to your own expectations and keep working at it. With those you may consult, keep in mind to be open and thoughtful, and try not to lock horns!

May you find what you seek through perseverance

1 Like

Thank you very much!.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Keep us all posted on your music, mmkayy?

1 Like

I’ll do my best lol😋

1 Like

What can I do in order to self improve, please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

King of Wands Reversed, The lovers Reversed, Four of Swords

Try to be more open minded and tolerant. Think your plans through and make meaningful commitments. You’ll need to be cautious and persevering for your hardships. Use the opportunities and solitude presented to you to your advantage to lay out plans for yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will look into that!

1 Like