Two Free Dragon Tarot Readings [2/2] Closed

I’ll be drawing three cards for two people. Ask any question you’d like, be specific, and dms are accepted.

So I’m going to try to practice daily readings more for others on top of the ones for myself. This might be a bit of a challenge since I’ve just started college so I’ll probably just do two or three and then more on Sundays.

Feedback on accuracy would be greatly appreciated!!!

3 Likes

I’ll take one👋🏽

What is the general message 228 is giving me? I keep seeing this number all over the place and I know a spirit is trying to relay a message, I just don’t know what it is.

What is the message?

2 Likes

may I get a reading BOW?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Hello…I want to know what I can expect for the next year…

I want one … thanks

Thank you, I would like to know if Duke sallos would be willing to help me with my tsrget?

1 Like

Just missed it guys. I’ll be doing more tomorrow!

2 Likes

Death Reversed, The Moon Upright, Ten of Swords Reversed

You need to accept some changes within your life and let go of some of the past whilst taking lessons learned from them. You’ll be experiencing some kind of transformation whether or not from loss I’m unsure, and you’ll need to be able to trust your own intuition and take advantage of opportunities in order to build yourself and withstand whatever may come next.

So this reading kinda had an ehhh feeling to it the entire time and I kept being interrupted while typing. I’d honestly say keep your eyes open and see what happens. Also, maybe take a look online for the 228 numbers meanings. I tend to take them with a grain of salt because they tend to be too positive all the time and few have given legit messages for me personally. I’d also try to take some time with another tarot reader. This pull was definitely weird feeling so a double check is advisable!

1 Like

Okay :blush:

1 Like

Ace of Pentacles Reversed, Justice Upright, Ten of Cups Upright

Loneliness may ensue if your fortunate happenings aren’t shared appropriately and any negativity within your home will pass if you remain patient and understanding. Despite the gloom it’s a good time to plan for the future and contacts and a happy outcome will be present

I think it’s a yeah :sob::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I plan to do a petition

1 Like

Yasss girl get it.

1 Like

Why does everyone assume I’m a girl? But I plan on getting the girl

1 Like

Cause you sound like one. :joy:

1 Like

Ok, I guess I deserve that

2 Likes

Everyone thinks I’m a dude so no harm no foul? Lol

2 Likes

Thanks BOW :bouquet: the reading gives off meh, blah, ehhh vibes because that’s the energy I feel towarda a situatiom I’m forced to deal with.

1 Like

Well I hope it becomes resolved

1 Like