Two Dragon Tarot Practice Readings • [2/2] CLOSED

I’ll pull three or four cards for two people.

Ask any question you’d like.

Feel free to PM me but also post that you’d like a reading in the comments (lets everyone know the spots taken.)

FEEDBACK ON ACCURACY IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

And remember, don’t kill the messenger. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll take one if possible. What does my future entail?

1 Like

I would like a reading…I will PM you

1 Like

Temperance, Knight of Cups Reversed, The Magician, Four of Pentacles Reversed

The Temperance card calls to self discipline and restraint. You may be coming close to harsher obstacles particularly in the relationship (not just romantic) sense and you may need to convert any bitter energies into creative energies. A healthy redirection of any emotional turmoil you may experience. With the Magician a new page will be turned for you and further reaffirms the Temperance card by turning to a new creative adventure. A regaining of confidence. Try not to count all of your chickens before they hatch with any new undertakings you may desire. Take care to ensure these undertakings are for you and for the sake of creativity, rather than for superficiality, and you’ll find that that may have just a nice reward if not better than what the ego leaps.

Hopefully this was helpful to you. :relaxed:

ADDENDUM: I also kept hearing something along the lines of “avoiding the fools gold.” Idk if that means anything to you but it’s there.

1 Like

i know you said 2… but would it be possible to add 1 more. I want to know if im missing anything the spirits am currently working with want me to see and not disregard. Also how is my future look like.

Well, I won’t be taking anymore atm, but I will be open again next Tuesday and Thursday.

1 Like