Tutorial: Trancework

@DarkestKnight Okay I googled the definition of “zone out”.

So let’s say you are watching a show but then your thoughts just start going elsewhere… now you are not really aware of the show even though you are looking right at the TV.

Would that situation count as being in the alpha trance?

Will one know for sure once they are in the alpha state?

The sensations of trance are very subtle in the beginning, so you likely won’t know for sure when you start. However, with practice, you will quickly learn to recognize the signs.

2 Likes

I believe I list some of the possible signs of trance elsewhere in this thread, but the most common, though, are feelings of hot or cold, a sensation of falling, and a feeling of lightheadedness, or heaviness.

3 Likes

Riiiiight

@anonymousno1

Read this:

Trance Scales

1 Like

This is an great thread, cant wait to start practicing getting into the theta and alpha states, now I know how to move forward to spirit sight and communication

2 Likes

Great a little more info on the alpha state

1 Like

I feel like I’m in school again! :smiley:

1 Like

I know I already know this for I’ve been in theta before with mediations and evoked Anubis But In theta via sleep deprivation I researched you can do a shit load of stuff in theta have physical sex with any spirits creating lights in your hands but you’ll be the one seeing it because your the one in trance here but anyways dumb question of me but can I soul travel via sleep deprivation/theta I already know from my experience I can physically evoke Anubis in theta FYI I’m gay so he caresses my lower stomach not gonna go into details but at the last week of October I feel a calling for the last week of this October I’m leaving my body via sleep deprivation and theta what do you think how tis it in the soul planes I’ve seen it before but only from my evocation with Anubis

2 Likes

Yes, you can soul travel/project when doing sleep deprivation.

3 Likes

Good darkestknight there twas something in my room me & a friend of mine are seeing shadows outta the corners of our eyes even in broad daylight anyways what have you achieved in theta have you soul travelled in theta if so what twas it like because I’m gonna try it extremely soon I also have another true story to tell you all and it’s about me being in theta again mostly a mix of mental & soul travel or hypnagogic images what do you think darkestknight???

1 Like

Please, do you have any simple technique to perform the banishing ritual? I will appreciate that!

3 Likes

The simplest banishing ritual I know is from Jason Miller’s book Reversal and Protection Magick.

Put your left fist upon your heart, with your right hand on top of it, and lightly press it into your chest. As you do this, imagine your energy gathering in your chest. Once you feel the energy build up, push your hands out, and as you do, visualize the energy in your chest expanding itself out of your body in an increasing circle, pushing away all unwanted energies and entities. See the circle extend throughout the room. You can push it past the walls, or you can see it sink into the walls, turning into scales and making your walls impenetrable to outside energies.

6 Likes

Thank you very much brother, i appreciate that.

2 Likes

the trance technique is wonderful thank you for this wonderful thread.
i understand that it is the ideal state to perform the magick / pathworking / charging the sigil / evoking a spirit etc
once you are in the trance state with closed eyes in a alpha / theta state, the moment u open your eyes to stare at a sigil or perhaps look at the instructions in a book to evoke a spirit or basically carry out any procedure such as a candle etc , you brain state will no longer be in the alpha / theta state right … many a times it will slip into beta state right ??
Or am i missing sth in what happens after one does the mediation or the trance state and carries out a certain evocation
So does this mean most of them get into a trance state, then open their eyes, scan the sigil, or read a book for the ritual or for that matter carry out out any magic ? is this how it is done
And does this mean most of you actually maintain the trance state with open eyes throughout the ritual.
requesting a clarification …

1 Like

Yes, opening your eyes should not pull you out of the trance.

I am sharing a perfect method for me.I would also strongly recommend it to you.

Affirm that you will be in full and complete control throughout the trance experience. Further affirm that you can at any moment exit hypnosis by simply counting upward from one to five.

Step 2. Trance Induction

You are now ready to initiate the trance state using a combination of eye movement and reverse counting. Tell yourself that by shifting your eyes from side to side as you count backward from ten, you will enter the trance state. Further affirm that each count backward will take you deeper and deeper until you reach a successful trance state on the count of one.

As your eyes remain open, begin the procedure by slowly shifting your eyes upward and to your right without turning your head on the count of ten. Hold your eyes in that upper-right position until they begin to tire. Then slowly shift your eyes downward and then upward to your left on the count of nine and hold them in that upper left position until they begin to tire. As you shift your eyes from side to side on each count, develop a rhythmic downward and then upward swinging movement, always holding your eyes in each upper position. You will notice your eyes becoming increasingly tired as you continue the rhythmic eye-movement and reverse-counting combination. Upon reaching the count of one, slowly close your eyes while still holding them in the upper position. Once your eyes are closed, let them return to their normal position. With your eyes now comfortably closed and the muscles around them relaxed, let yourself slowly enter the trance state.
Book:
Doors to Past Lives & Future Lives: Practical Applications of Self-Hypnosis © 2011 by Carl Llewellyn Weschcke and Joe H. Slate, PhD

We will be happy if you return after sharing your experiences.

sure … thanks for the suggestion … will certainly revert to you with the results …

1 Like

a clarification …so in your technique after the affirmation and the eye movement induced trance … you count upwards from 1 to 5 and open your eyes and do the magick ritual ? and when required to re-enter the trance state … you go through the eye movements again or just close your eyes and re-enter the state ?

1 Like