Tutorial: Trancework

Not at all. If you had grown up around the right people, they would have known that what you have is a talent, not an illness. The modern education system was designed by the Prussian military. The philosophy behind the American system was clearly spelled out by the men who built it.

It’s kinda crazy. Lots of good people become teachers, but the system they work for is loud and proud to be a mental slave factory. It’s designed to weed out people like us.

6 Likes

Is it possible that I am able to influence this state in a few seconds? It isn’t hard for me.

How do you do it? I find it very challenging for me

1 Like

Long story. Self induction and the like. Get familiar with hypnosis

Wow, I tried this out the other day (body part tensing + the countdown) and felt a warm sensation in the middle of my forehead. Great info! Thank you.

Would an Alpha state suffice for pathworking? - Goetia Pathworking, Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, etc…

1 Like

Yes. That is what I use when I work in vision.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @DarkestKnight for this comprehensive tutorial, it has made things a lot easier for me. I’ve been trying your techniques for some time now and I feel like I keep improving every day thanks to you.

However for some reason after I get into a trance, I always end up in a lucid dream the moment I try to do some work and I have no idea how to prevent it.
Also, is there a way to get back into a trance after one ends? Because everytime I come out of that state, I feel burned out and can’t get into it again, which sucks since I want to practice more because I am not satisfied with my results. I would be very grateful if you could tell me if I am doing something wrong or if you gave me some advice on how to get better results.

1 Like

You need to learn to control the trance state. It’s your consciousness, so start telling yourself things like, “when I enter trance, I will be able to do my magical work without slipping into a lucid dream.”

Yes, you can slide in and out of trance as many times as you want to.

That sounds like you aren’t used to it., or your mind is resisting it for some reason. Do you count up out of the trance, or do you let the trance end on its own?

5 Likes

Do you count up out of the trance, or do you let the trance end on its own?

Yeah you guessed it, I let it end on its own, which I suppose comes from what you said about me not taking control of the trance state. Now I know exactly what’s wrong, I let go in order to relax but I let go more than I should, thank you so much that was very helpful.

2 Likes

I never knew this was a thing! I bookmarked this, I’ll try some of the exercise tonight.

This is great, thank you so much.

1 Like

This is a great post. Thank you so much. I’m pretty much just starting out but feeling a bit lost with where to start and what to do I.e. scrying, evocation, meditation and then specifically what types. Tried evoking a few times but not experienced anything. And I think it was because I wasn’t in the right state, so I’ll be practicing this twice daily for the next few weeks as this seems pretty essential tbf.

2 Likes

Thank u so much

I have a question about this if you have the time. I have never even looked into trance work and I think I am doing it. It’s so hard to describe. I sit down and just focus inwards towards my intent, after a while, I feel like I fell by a foot, and landed softly. I feel my stomach drop amd everything. After that, I start visualizing the spirit and can hear what they say and other stuff. It’s indescribable. Is this trance work? Or is this something else?

Would this describe it? But without counting?
Also, I have tried counting before in other meditations and it seems to distract me a ton, idk if thats the purpose of it, or im just hyper-focusing.

So this is clearly what im shooting for, and I have achieved a state where the movement was like waking up from a nap. This is the usual feeling I get after ritual and evocations.

I guess im trying to say I can’t tell if I have my own personal way to get into a trance, or I’ve just been hitting the alpha state every time. I can jump in and out of this state to write in my journal and hop right back in it.

2 Likes

It’s trancework.

Sounds like it might be close to Theta, if not light Theta. If you have ever seen videos of EA Koetting’s rituals, he can move in and out of trance just as you describe, so I’d say you have your own method of getting into trance.

4 Likes

Sweet, any advice on how to make it a stronger trance? Like Full theta? Or is that only achieved at sleep?

Practice. With trance, generally the more you do it, the stronger it gets and the deeper you go.

However, you could also try adding a countdown to help deepen it. Or pretty much anything that provokes the sensation of downward movement, like being in an elevator, or walking down stairs, etc.

9 Likes

Worth a try, thanks dk

1 Like

Can i use binaural beats? Are physical objects necessary for trancework?

Nothing is necessary for trancework other than some quiet time, and with practice, even that isn’t necessary.

Yes, you can use binaural beats, but they are a crutch, and it is best not to depend on them.

4 Likes