Tutorial, Napoleon's "Book Of Fate" aka The Empire Builder's Oracle

Lady Eva thank you for sharing this. It was really easy to follow. Plus i found the answer to my question to be really motivating.

Lady Eva,

So when u ask a question. Using one of the 32 questions provided. How does it know what you are actually looking to ask about?

On my journal i been writing the question from the list followed by my actual question. I concentrate on my question then i start the process

Would that be the proper way of doing this? The reason I ask… is for example #9 “will i bee successful in my current undertaking?” I might have a lot of things i am working. How will it know the one I am actually asking about.

so far i have been very pleased with the results. Assuming i am doing this right

[quote=“BrutalFitz, post:22, topic:4467”]Lady Eva,

So when u ask a question. Using one of the 32 questions provided. How does it know what you are actually looking to ask about?

On my journal i been writing the question from the list followed by my actual question. I concentrate on my question then i start the process

Would that be the proper way of doing this? The reason I ask… is for example #9 “will i bee successful in my current undertaking?” I might have a lot of things i am working. How will it know the one I am actually asking about.

so far i have been very pleased with the results. Assuming i am doing this right[/quote]

Most oracles don’t need all of the information to give a good reading, if they’re good systems. For example, I do Tarot readings for people on the forum and I usually do a general reading. I just shuffle the cards myself and think “a general reading for such and such” over and over again. And then I deal the cards and send them a detailed interpretation of the cards. And so far, I haven’t been wrong, and I’ve pinpointed a specific issue of their life.

So, I assume it’s the same as the Book of Fate.

[quote=“BrutalFitz, post:22, topic:4467”]Lady Eva,

So when u ask a question. Using one of the 32 questions provided. How does it know what you are actually looking to ask about?[/quote]

The Book appears to have a sentient interface, a spirit or egregore created long ago and attached to it, so it can pick up clear thought impressions.

So, say I was going to ask Q. 9., and what I wanted to know was “Will my attempt to repair my car be successful?” I’d use the slightly re-worded question (along with the number, for reference) but even if I had worded it as per the original, so long as my mental fpocus was formly on the question, it would be that mental question it answers.

This is why it’s a bad idea to do readings when you’re distracted by urgent personal issues, at least if you have trouble blocking them out - the reading often ends up muddled because the REAL question you care about, is different to the one you’re asking!

Been there, done that… :\

1 Like

Thank you both for your responses. When I wrote my questions I wrote the number and the original question plus added an extra sentence to point out what my exact question was.

Thank you again for sharing . It has really motivated me.

Good luck! And don’t forget to read through your old readings now and then, to check for accuracy and also to see if they turned up anything that only makes sense with hindsight - it’s a good habit to get into. :slight_smile:

I was reading on a site about the book of fate. It had a list of days that are you are supposedly not suppose to ask any questions? is that right?

[url=http://www.paranormality.com/napoleon_fate_book.shtml]http://www.paranormality.com/napoleon_fate_book.shtml[/url]

On another site they gave a warning about working the book of fate on those days. My first question was on Feb 1. Which is one of those days not allowed. The response to my question of that day was a positive response. Which gives me hope towards my goal. I have asked other questions that are related to the first one on the following days, but not the exactly the same question. Each question I have asked has been a positive response.

I am assuming that the first question if anything would just be voided, but I like to believe the answer was correct.

Any thoughts?

I think those days are related to the egyptian calendar, but who knows?

Yes, I think they are - I actually worked them out for the first year I owned the book, based on the idea that their year started with Sirius’ first appearance. It was quite time-consuming!

I also asked Hathor, who directly guided me to find the Book, if these applied - and she said, No.

So I’ve gone with that, and so far not had any problems. I’m not sure where that idea came from.

The Egyptian Calendar used to drift all over the place because they didn’t use leap years, so I’m not sure how accurate they would have been anyway back then? And the calendar given on that site, http://www.paranormality.com/napoleon_fate_book.shtml, definitely wouldn’t synch with it for long, due to their way of calculating stuff - 12 x 30-day months, and five additional days devoted to 5 gods.

Here’s some info on their calendar system:

http://www.wepwawet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kemetic_Calendar

You can probably find a Kemetic calendar amended accuraterly for 2016 if you search online, and if you want to see if that makers any difference to doing the readings, but I honestly don’t believe that it’s necessary.

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:29, topic:4467”]I also asked Hathor, who directly guided me to find the Book, if these applied - and she said, No.

So I’ve gone with that, and so far not had any problems. I’m not sure where that idea came from.[/quote]

So I am assuming you mean that you don’t take those days into consideration as something to avoid. So if that is the case I can assume that my Feb 1 response is a valid response or at least equivalent to a response that i would have received on any other day.

Thanks Lady Eva for all your help

Correct - it took me quite a while to work out the dates, and then she said “Nope, not really significant” - so I don’t know why or what the background is to the idea of avoiding those days, but I’ve disregarded it ever since!

So if that is the case I can assume that my Feb 1 response is a valid response or at least equivalent to a response that i would have received on any other day.

Yes, and definitely February 1st wouldn’t automatically synch with the Kemetic calendar as I said, so that site isn’t accurate even if there was a reason to avoid certain days by the old system of reckoning.

If you have any doubts at all, reach towards your notebook (or Book Of Fate if you have a print copy) and if it “feels” wrong, then delay, but this hasn’t happened to me and I do trust Hathor because she led me into that bookshop to find it in the first place, and she’s one powerful goddess.

Yes, I think they are - I actually worked them out for the first year I owned the book, based on the idea that their year started with Sirius’ first appearance. It was quite time-consuming!

I also asked Hathor, who directly guided me to find the Book, if these applied - and she said, No.

So I’ve gone with that, and so far not had any problems. I’m not sure where that idea came from.

The Egyptian Calendar used to drift all over the place because they didn’t use leap years, so I’m not sure how accurate they would have been anyway back then? And the calendar given on that site, http://www.paranormality.com/napoleon_fate_book.shtml, definitely wouldn’t synch with it for long, due to their way of calculating stuff - 12 x 30-day months, and five additional days devoted to 5 gods.

Here’s some info on their calendar system:

http://www.wepwawet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kemetic_Calendar

You can probably find a Kemetic calendar amended accuraterly for 2016 if you search online, and if you want to see if that makers any difference to doing the readings, but I honestly don’t believe that it’s necessary.[/quote]

I dont care at all either. To be honest, the only rule I truly follow is the one that states its not wise to to ask questions twice in the same day or to ask the same question regarding the same subject twice in the same month.

Sp I tried querstion 29

“What Trade or profession ought I to follow?” I realize before asking that this was written in a time before ours. But I figure it might still give me some insight to what i should be doing.

the response i got was this:
“the soldiers bayonet hath sometimes given place to the field marshall’s baton”

So I have no idea how to interpret that. any thoughts?

1 Like

I been thinking about it. This is what I came up with. If the field marshal has a baton what would make him better? a bayonet aka a sword . So I am interpreting this as meaning … I am in the right field already. What I need to do is get better at what I already do. I am an architect by the way. So that is how I interpret it.

1 Like

It means that through hard work “you have chance” to ascend to an important position in your professional life.

I agree with Diazin here - also, most soldiers find the bayonet distasteful to use when they’re accustomed to shooting the enemy, it’s a bloody, messy, hands-on way of killing that was especially shocking for men called up to fight during the World Wars (and Vietnam) who didn’t even want to become soldiers, but had no choice.

So, it’s talking about moving up from the potentially messy business-end of things, to a safer and more pleasant (albeit more responsible) role, and that might mean finding an area of work that you aspire to but which doesn’t have an immediate entrance, taking up a lowly role, and working your way up.

Use of the word “sometimes” may mean this isn’t an assured path, but it exists.

It may also be suggesting military or law enforcement work of some kind, any of those kinds of professions, if they appeal to you at all.

I recommend you line up a handful of the areas you may want to work in, and ask one of the “yes/no” questions, like Q.'s 8 or 9, on each, try to limit that to one a day so you don’t start getting less accurate results.

2 Likes

Yes. Alot of people coming out of the military get Law Enforcement type jobs because its similar. A Fiele Marshal also sounds more like a leadership role while a Soldiers job isnt about self-governance…which fyi distinguishes a Soldier from a Warrior.

I got “seek assistance of a wise man than thyself”

To Q9. " Shall I be successful in my present undertakings"

Does it mean NO?

Nope, it means get an expert or wiser person involved to help you with whatever area the reading was about, the Book has outright NO answers and that’s not one of them, it’s just saying you don’t have all the knowledge available yet to reach success alone, but with help, you may.

2 Likes

so I did something stupid today. Where i believe i could end up getting arrested. My first thought was to consult the book of fate.

Question 5
"Shall i be involved in litigation, if so shall i lose or gain in my cause"

Response:

“Thou wilt mar it wondrously”

Is that a positive response?