TUTORIAL: Extremely strong love spell

No problem

3 Likes

I just did it a few minutes ago and I Feel so hyper powered. Like in my manic states but waaaaaay more powerful. I never had those emotions while an evocation. Let’s see the results. ^^ thank you for sharing this!!!

5 Likes

Happy to hear this :heart:

1 Like

Once I have done the ritual, my target show interest in me do I continue with the chant x7?

1 Like

Also will my target be bind to me w/o durning the ritual everyday?

Welcome @Dakota3 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Thank you brother this worked a treat. Completed the spell at 1.30am and had a message at 9.30am and defo seen a change in her.

7 Likes

Just finished this. The candle is almost burnt down and I’m feeling the most confident I have after any love spell.

I started by doing the pins, engraving the candle, anointing it with fast luck (don’t have come to me) and then I grounded myself by doing a meditation for manifesting the love of a specific person. Then I lit the candle and began the chant.

Because there’s some confusion over the way this chant goes, I wanted to share how I performed it.

How the candle burns, MY CRUSH should, Burn MY CRUSH after me

As the candle melts, MY CRUSH should, Melt MY CRUSH after me

As the candle drips, MY CRUSH should, Drip MY CRUSH after me
X7

I think spent some time meditating on my feelings, imagining/visualizing the outcome, and then talking to the candle as though it was my crush, telling it everything I felt. Eventually I felt like I couldn’t keep my mind focused any longer, and left the candle to burn on the table in the room I am in.

I am finally feeling like I can let this situation rest. I would give this spell a try for sure.

20 Likes

Thanks for posting, but the wording of the spell makes no sense to me. Example:
How the candle burns, MY CRUSH should, Burn MY CRUSH after me.
How the candle burns, Susan should, Burn Susan after me. Can someone clarify using a name instead of MY CRUSH? Confused.

3 Likes

How my candle burns, DAVID should. Burn David after me.
How my candle melts, DAVID should. Melt David after me.
How my candle drips, David should. Drip David after me.

6 Likes

I don’t understand this either, but anyway…

My touch on this…

Just as this candle burns, so should OLIVIA burn for me!!.. Burn, Olivia… burn for me!! (*burn with lustful desire, I presume)

Just as this candle melts, so should OLIVIA melt for me!!.. Melt, OLIVIA, melt for me!!

Just as this candle drips, so should OLIVIA drip for me!!.. Drip, OLIVIA, drip for me!! :grinning:

11 Likes

Thanks Cairo.

1 Like

Well put. How did your variation go?

4 Likes

lol I like the way Boone put it. :cowboy_hat_face:to me it makes more sense like this:

As the candle burns lover’s name, So should lover burn after me

As the candle melts lover’s name, So should lover melt after me

As the candle drips lover’s name, So should lover drip after me

as the candle burns wonder woman’s name, So should wonder woman burn after me…

not really I think Linda Cartright is getting old😏

6 Likes

Can anyone tell me what this means?

1 Like

No expert here but here’s my take on it
I see 2 option :

• Candle not properly made
  • Is it a symbolism of one of the two name(depending on the candle) being
    way more obsessed by the other one, and you could see here a physical metaphor
    of loosing too much energy
3 Likes

Is it could be problem I said the spell 9x and the candle is full red, but inside its white or is this doesn’t matter?

2 Likes

How did You engrave the candle because he said above like what does that mean?

I think it doesnt matter how you engrave it

1 Like

Well according to somebody on the post it does because you have engraving it away from you or towards you and I want it towards me so it works

1 Like