TUTORIAL: Extremely strong love spell

Hello dear friends, today I have a very strong love spell for you, which I got from a witch friend. The first thing you have to do is insert 2 sewing needles into the candle at the top as in the picture. Then you have to carve the person’s first and last name into the candle. The next thing you have to do is say the following sentence: Just as this candle burns, XY should burn XY after me
Just like this candle melts, XY is supposed to melt XY melt after me
Just like this candle drips, XY should drop XY after me

SAY THE SET 7 TIMES

FIRST YOUR NAME THEN THE PERSON YOU WANT TO MAKE IN LOVE (XY)

THIS MAGIC ALWAYS WORKS ONLY WHEN THE CANDLE IS LIT AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS RITUAL ALONE. THE NAME MUST ALSO BURN. THIS RITUAL CAN BE PERFORMED MULTIPLE DAYS. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE IN THE ROOM WHERE THE CANDLE IS BURNING.
VERY IMPORTANT, IT DOESN’T WORK. YOU HAVE TO BE ALONE !!!

IT WORKS IMMEDIATELY.
SIMPLY PEOPLE.

Enjoy and good luck

64 Likes

Welcome @anon48510557 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Just to clarify, Say I am doing it to make Jane Doe fall for John Doe, it goes like Just as this candle burns, John doe should burn jane doe after me? your instruction is a bit unclear, also how do u know it works, have u had experience with it?

10 Likes

Yes, I also have success with it. While the candle is burning, the person thinks of you very intensely and literally goes crazy for you. If you do this at night, the person will also dream of you.

12 Likes

The sentence makes no grammatical sense, can you write it again with some names as examples? And how do you know the person dreamt and has been thinking of you? I will try it most likely today by night and check how it works

12 Likes

As the candle burns, the name X should burn after my name X. Here my friend and the other 2 sentences exactly like that. I tried it with my girlfriend. It reinforces the love between the two of you, it goes crazy for you and dreams of you. She often told me without asking that she dreamed of me.

9 Likes

Try it with the incorrect grammar: grammar doesn’t decide the outcome, consciousness does.

5 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

You got something for a shag, i.e. not long-term relationship but lust, friendship with benefits, no-strings-attached etc?

2 Likes

Feelings will develop if you do the ritual more often.

4 Likes

I meant do you have a ritual for sex and one-night-stands, i.e. not for long-term relationship?

Use that. It will work the same way.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks.

1 Like

No problem :smile:

Will it work on crushes @anon48510557

Yes :smiley:

1 Like

Even if the other person doesn’t have feelings for you it will work? @anon48510557

2 Likes

Yes brother you just have to trust.

6 Likes

Is this right? Ex: using Bubba and Mabel

“Just as this candles burns Bubba is supposed to after Mabel?”

Bc then you said this and fkd me all the way up.

Now I’m saying this AFTER the first incantation?

Ex:
“Just as this candles burns Bubba is supposed to after Mabel?”
Bubba and Mabel x7?.

@anon48510557 Talk to me, goose!

4 Likes