Turning Water Into Ice

So… I have been thinking about it for some time and I just had to ask Today! :smile_cat:
Is it possible to do such a thing? Turning Liquid into Solid by the means of Magick?

Anyone heard of something like that? Anyone ever done something like that?
Hell… Is there a spell for this? :skull:

Because this is beyond Cool :skull:

1 Like

I litterary never heard of such a thing and im resarching nonstop about.magic i heard turning water into wine bit not this this is beyond me

2 Likes

I’m sure there is. There are entities that are embodiments of cold. I’m sure they could teach you some tricks.

Another solid answer is come to Canada and leave some outside for 20 minutes :laughing:

5 Likes

Good Lord!! I just read some news and it says niagara falls is frozen right now… prettiii

5 Likes

Oh yeah its was -30C this morning here

4 Likes

cryokenesis but you should start with hydrokenesis.

3 Likes

Where are you? We had our deep freeze and temperatures feeling like -38C last week in Ottawa.

2 Likes

Southern alberta

2 Likes

Yes there is but you have to be really careful when you start playing with thr elements on such levels. Same with tummo meditation

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to put the water into ice cube trays and then put them into your freezer? Surely you can put your magic to more lofty goals? This is after all the Become a Living God forum not the become a living refrigerator forum.

3 Likes

I know… I just thought it was cool :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

yes…a neat party trick :wink:

1 Like

On a more experimental note; spirits typically require energy to manifest which is why the thermal energy of a room decreases during the process and the temperature drops. If you can find a way to magically suck the thermal energy out of a body of water you should be left with ice. Maybe you can ask the next spirit you evoke what mechanism it uses to manifest and if it could be replicated in the corporeal / embodied state. Or you can master soul travel and manifest next to a small body of water. If you’re good enough to manifest another physical body, the energy required for that could be enough to freeze the water. But to my knowledge no one has been that advanced for at least the past 2000 years.

2 Likes

I will keep my camera on. If we get a video then BRILLIANT!
Let’s have HOPE

1 Like

If youre serious abour learning this, as i keep getting called to raise heat to over 100 degrees and practice tummo… read franz bardons initation to hermetics. He teaches you how to control all 4 elements on a on our plane

1 Like

I am serious… I will check out that book. Thanks for the recommendation…

1 Like

If you read that book, its going to take your ascent to another level. Seriously

1 Like