Trying to start a new group

I think it’s a wonderful idea forget this drama n get down to this question cause as most of u know I g oil t plenty since I’m like 3weeks into this lol almost a month first summoning was Oct 28th n second Oct 30th bot results from master Furfur. On Oct 31 and then contacted Lord Dantalion on Nov 4th n hot results the following days I just well with me I can use some ppl to talks to about things as I always do maybe anyone close by to meet up share spells with n do group summoning I think that b cool I actually like talking well typing to all of you well ones I know lol anyway so what’s so bad about having a group?

1 Like

Your right so there are groups already on here th st anyone can join?

Yes there are and as always you can always form your own if you choose too. And I’m usually around to offer advice and tips if you ever want to ask. .and pming me is totally fine as well.

2 Likes

I’d like to start a group but Idk who I’d in or around.my area I’d ask one of my dears but I feel like I’ve been asking a lot of them lately…

1 Like

So you want a local group for your area you live in?

1 Like

Yes I think it’d be cool to actual meet up in person

Ok so you could start a topic that says something like … looking to start a group close to… what ever city and state your from. … and if anyone is close and want to join, you could then privately discuss the details.

Just remember to be extremely cautious not everyone on the Internet or even on this forum will have the best of intentions … so i would advice very public meetings …at least for the first several ones

I would also advice the buddy system where you also take someone you have known and trust a long time with you and take your cell phone and dial 911 if you even suspect anything is off.

4 Likes

Yeah your right about that but I’m excited to see do this tho I don’t know many ppl where I’m at…

1 Like

Well like for me I could just name the closest large city to me which is Tallahasse. …I’m not from there and not even that state but I’m close enough I could meet.
Or if I said Valdosta it’s closer but still no cigar …so no one would know my exact location

I’m near the boarder n another state n a bunch of city’s I’m also not from there the weather is way better since it’s hot n no snow

So if you had ride and got something organized you could meet at say one of those cities public libraries … and sometimes they have small rooms you could use to talk… or just talk softly at one of the tables… also bigger cities usually have really cool libraries and you could possibly even luck up on finding some books to check out

1 Like

I’ve had this happen before OP.
Joined a Writer’s group but it ended up being the one starting it wanting detailed Outlines for books they could ghost write and take all the money for. You just have to becareful.

3 Likes

Damn :joy:
Homie set y’all up for the Okie Dokie :joy:

OP,
Go for it :ok_hand:
But be Extremely careful. Do not get yourself in a bad situation. Make sure you can handle yourself magically before you start

Otherwise, have at it. I see good potential coming out of it

2 Likes

I think if I were to start a group I’d be for n exchange of info on different spirits spells and even group work n research I said once before I’d like to know more about them in the grimior there isn’t much info on a lot of them just how they look and rank n ability I wanna know more there story y they fell so far I only know camios story but not in detail I actually feel more comfortable walking this path then I thought I’d b I like working and talking to them it’s like this was me by to happen to me you know Idk any way I think um off topic but yeah. I like the idea of having a met up group to do these things with

2 Likes

This is a great idea really. You can get details from books (which is good) but first hand experience can be real helpful then you can discuss what didn’t work and find better ways :slight_smile:

Yep.
Wanted to pay everyone back by naming a character after them. I’m like, oh the ones I fleshed out for you? Nah my name on the book is better.

2 Likes

In the interim @anon82062754 . My personal advice to you, is to go ahead and set out your objectives
as planned. Don’t let people win you over by your age or experience. You carry a different energy signature to generations before you, the way You create your own reality and the experiences You attract will be different to generations before but the messages they share still carry weight to guide you.

Some people create, some integrate - this is my philosophy. BALG is quite expansive, it goes without saying that not everyone is going to click. If you find a group of people whom you can be in harmony with and whom especially don’t mind being challenged that is a lot more beneficial to your growth. So go ahead and be a creator. Global objectives need you to be :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

I’m in :):yum:

I love how this guy made this thread right after I made my thread with the same subject basically.

Yea I thought this one got moved at first :joy:

This topic got somewhat derailed, and this is a seemingly necessary reminder:

It may be a good idea to be clear what expectations are, as @DarkestKnight states above, and to be clear who leads and where the buck stops, but I have no desire to dictate what people do off this forum.

HOWEVER, behaviours that may be popular elsewhere, such as overt insults, thinly-veiled threats. and most particularly, forming of cliques whereby questioning one person brings a group rushing to their defence, will NOT be tolerated on this forum, where mature behaviour and personal responsibility are expected.

Remember this when logging-in here, please.

8 Likes