Trying to figure out which Lwa likes…

[quote=“Divinator, post:18, topic:771”]In brazil we have candomble, umbanda, kimbanda which have come from Africa…vodoun derivations i guess.
I know some people that got really screwed when dealing with such spirits by ignorance.
The christians call all these african systems as MACUMBA. And it got REALLY popular here.
If people get angry with another, they search for MACUMBA, and they get non traditional rituals and stuff…and the result is not good.[/quote]

AAAAHHHHH I Remember that!! When I was in Sao Paulo and RJ a few years ago I heard alot about MACUMBA. Didn’t know what it was until now. Thank you that was very informative! :slight_smile:

Damballah does not tolerate any type of offering except raw eggs in flour. So I would avoid alcohol and any other offering xD

1 Like

Yes, Damballah doesn’t take any alcohol. In addition to eggs, he takes orgeat (almond syrup) and milk in some houses. And I’ve never heard of a Rada Lwa who takes coke and fried onion rings. Maybe it’s an ancestral spirit or guide. I would verify first before setting up an altar.

1 Like