Trying to evoke Lord Lucifer

Hi everyone I’m just looking for some help/confirmation Ive tried evoking Lucifer twice now the first time I tried a ritual to evoke Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan, Belail and another Demon I forget the name… Second time just Lucifer as after further study I think he is the one I want a working relationship with… The second time I tried to evoke him was during the daytime I repeated his enn about 30 times id say while staring at his sigil I started to feel goosebumps and his sigil was starting to change colour and disappear and at this point it made me loose concentration and I snapped out of the energy I was feeling… I plan to try evoke him again tonight the same way with a offering for him (chocolate, chocolate donut & tobacco) I just want to know what is everyones thought did I evoke Lucifer the second time? And will my offering be acceptable tonight? Also will the connection between me and Lucifer be stronger each time I try to evoke him? Would just like to know everyone’s thoughts thank you.

4 Likes

In my experience, you successfully summoned Lucifer. You need more practice though to maintain your focus and your energy in the ritual. As you try again and again, you’ll be getting better at it. Practice makes perfect after all! However, you’ll start to make your connection with him better, once you start talking to him and you’ll be able to listen to him. That’s if you’re talking about the relationship between you two.

5 Likes

Wow thank you that’s good to know I’m on the right path I’m excited to talk to Lucifer and hopefully see him… have you got a working relationship with Lucifer?

4 Likes

I actually do.

3 Likes

You sound like you had success. He does love chocolate and wine. He has specific tastes but he doesn’t require much. He DOES require your honesty, commitment and respect though. The more you work with him the more he will present himself in your life. Good luck

7 Likes

Thank you for your responses I wasn’t sure if it were just me overreacting and manifesting something in my mind that wasn’t there but it’s good to know I’m on the right path I look forward to having a stronger bond with him and devoting myself to him just came from being a Christian and the God has never responded to me in anyways and the second time I call to Lucifer he is already showing me he is there for me so I think I’m on the right path…

7 Likes

He really is lovely in every way. He demands nothing and doesn’t want your worship. Mostly he wants your devotion to yourself and your bare honesty. Listen when he speaks and you will be good.

5 Likes

Lucifer sounds like the right entity I would like to devote myself too!

3 Likes

You’ve made a good choice he is wonderful! He’s quite the chatty one also :rofl:

2 Likes

That sounds good I would like some response so it’s not like I’m putting my hopes and dreams into nothing haha
I would like to make a pact with him should I wait until our relationship is stronger?

1 Like

It really depends what you’re looking to do. I’ve never made a pact. He is ever present in my life and eager to assist me, and the only time I feel he’s away is when I’ve somehow managed to avert my attention. But he’s told me he would never leave me. I would wait on a pact for now, you likely won’t need it. If you’re serious and devoted, that’s what he requires .

4 Likes

Okay great thank you for your help!

2 Likes

handIntro

1 Like

You defaintly did!! I had been working on evoking him, attuning myself to his energy & was able to hear him, it did kind of freak me out a little bit I’m not going to lie, it was very intense & I thought for a moment I was going crazy, but its been a several days since I had evoked him, & I haven’t heard that same voice since…I’m going to evoking him again though to speak with him again

1 Like

Bro you’re Johnny on the spot with those newbs link. Its gotta get annoying sometimes. Maybe a software should be written that automatically prompt someone new to follow the rules. I don’t write code but it could be a viable option.