Trying to connect with King Amaymon

Hi guys, Just want to ask if you have encounter this kind of experience.

I was about trying to connect with King Amaymon. I’m praying to him 2 days now. but in my mind Im hearing the name of King Belial. does anyone know what does it mean?

I hope someone help me about this. Hail King Belial and King Amaymon.

1 Like

Maybe you are trying to work with gatekeepers and first you must go through Belial?
Or maybe you have a specific goal that amaymon can help but Belial is more willing to help?

1 Like

I’m seeking a help to King Amaymon for abundance and protection. and King Belial is what I’m hearing in my mind. perhaps you’re right brother. Thank you so much for your help. but still I dont know what to do next. is it possible to work with two kings?

1 Like

Yeah you can do a work with multiple spirits with each one playing their certain role.

You had said that you want abundance and protection so amaymon can do the protection part and Belial the abundance or how deem fit. Its more important to do how you deem fit.

1 Like

I see. Thank you so much brother. Maybe its possible to call or pray them at the same time.

1 Like

Like a prayer that mentions both of them? Certainly. But I would consider doing individually or the very least simply gaze at each sigil so both will be present and say the prayer for both.

1 Like

that’s a great Idea brother. Thank you so much.

1 Like