Trying to combine western magic with Congo magikea

I’m initiated into palo mayombe. Most people in my religion find my age at 25 to young. Dealing with spirits, also Congo demons is something my elders find taboo for my age. Me being Mexican American helps understand and able to communicate with a religion dominated by Spanish speaking. Some info I would like to learn how to charge some of my tools, stones and metal objects with other types of sun or moon harnessing rituals.

Trying to combine my palo mayombe with Western or any other. Discretion is at its highest. I live in a very populated city. Help?

I think you might nee to find a firma for this. As far as combining,
I belive you might have to do this within the Palo tradition itself. Don’t take this as written in stone.

Good luck buddy.

[quote=“Rayotatankisi, post:1, topic:5997”]I’m initiated into palo mayombe. Most people in my religion find my age at 25 to young. Dealing with spirits, also Congo demons is something my elders find taboo for my age. Me being Mexican American helps understand and able to communicate with a religion dominated by Spanish speaking. Some info I would like to learn how to charge some of my tools, stones and metal objects with other types of sun or moon harnessing rituals.

Trying to combine my palo mayombe with Western or any other. Discretion is at its highest. I live in a very populated city. Help?[/quote]

You may be closer than you think. The world’s are not as far apart as they would appear either. You might find this article excerpt as interesting as I did…

Friday, August 5, 2011

Was the “Land of Nod” Enoch’s Territory?

Alice C. Linsley

"Analysis of the genealogical data in Genesis 4 and 5 reveals that Cain and his brother Seth married the daughters of a chief named Enoch. This is the reason for the similarity, indeed thelinguistic equivalence of their firstborn sons’ names: Enoch/Enosh. The names are the Hebraicized form of the African word anochie, which refers to an heir to the throne.Enoch was a royal title.

The land to which Cain went is called Nod, which is intended to mean “wandering.” Here we have a play on words. The words Nod נוד and Nok נוך are almost identical. This was recognized in 1984 by the Nigerian philologist Modupe Oduyoye. Oduyoye saw a connection between Cain and the ancient metal workers of Nok in the Jos Plateau of Nigeria. (The Sons of the Gods and the Daughters of Men: An Afro-Asiatic Interpretation of Genesis 1-11, NY, Orbis Books, 1984, p. 21.) They appear to be relatives of the metal-working Sudanese Beja."

[quote=“Rayotatankisi, post:1, topic:5997”]I’m initiated into palo mayombe. Most people in my religion find my age at 25 to young. Dealing with spirits, also Congo demons is something my elders find taboo for my age. Me being Mexican American helps understand and able to communicate with a religion dominated by Spanish speaking. Some info I would like to learn how to charge some of my tools, stones and metal objects with other types of sun or moon harnessing rituals.

Trying to combine my palo mayombe with Western or any other. Discretion is at its highest. I live in a very populated city. Help?[/quote]

You need new godparents if they aren’t teaching you. If they actually initiated you, you should already be receiving your spirits and communicating with them. If you aren’t, you probably got duped or got a shitty house.