Trying money magick

ok i just have to look on how to call on them but i think i can try with venus for my first shot and thanks as always for the help

1 Like

You might want to start with the Abremelin money square before trying to contact a Goddess.

A square is opened just like a seal and calls upon a legion of spirits to bring you money. When you open the square, call out the names of the spirits in the order that they present themselves, and call out your desire.

2 Likes

ok time to look that up

It’s available all over the forum. If you do a search, you will find both a completed version and an incomplete version. They both work.

There is no limit to the amount of money it can bring, but don’t expect millions of dollars. EA said he could never get it to bring him more than $5000, and the most it has ever brought me was $650, so I think it might work best with need more than want, but it is quite popular with magicians.

2 Likes

thanks i hope i can understand it even if i have a lil trouble looking it up right now

You’ll find the completed square in this thread.

1 Like

thanks i gave a shot at makeing one

1 Like

Do you know the technique for opening a spirit seal? it’s the same for a square.

not realy

1 Like

This explains it:

thanks i can give it a try in a bit

1 Like

i hope i do it right and thanks as always

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

You’ll do fine. Just relax. Worry won’t get you anywhere. The key is a relaxed gaze, so don’t stare, just look softly, and don’t be afraid to blink.

ok after i try this should i fold it up and put it in my wallet or just leave it some whare and forget about it

Carry it with you, there’s no harm in folding it. Most people will carry it in a pocket or wallet.

so i use a relaxed gaze and try to imagine its in my hand if i got that right

Relax your gaze, and visualize and feel having money, and project that feeling into the square.

ok i will try it and see if i can thanks for all the help

1 Like

and even if its only 5 bucks than im happy

1 Like
1 Like