Trouble with vampiric abilities

Hello there,

From some time now i find vampirism and energy draining really intriguing and i really wanna learn more about it and to actually use it to enhance overall my magickal abilities. If anyone have tips or books on the subject for beginners, it would really be of help.

1 Like

Without going into a lot of detail about it here and now: my best tip would be to make sure you spend as much time as needed to learn to first feel, and then begin to move your prana with your breath. There are lots of sources you can find on this outside of vampirism. Get really good at it. Believe it’s happening when you’re visualizing and breathing: suspend your disbelief as much as possible just for now. Increase your skill to the point that you’re not just breathing along with some visualizations, but are actually beginning to viscerally feel your prana move and can be sure it’s happening. At this stage, you’ll be relatively close to ready for adapting what you know toward vampiric skillsets. You can eventually prove this is not just all in your head by moving energy through another person; thereby causing the same energy sensations one gets from moving prana or feeding, also in short.

Seeing this post reminds me of how I have been meaning to write down the exercises I’d been given in the days of AOL and chatting with strangers; exercises which since then have essentially cut and carved a path for myself to be able to reach vampiric adepthood.

Also, you’ll come to understand first hand that energy exchange is just a natural part of life. Try not to think of it or vampirism as something you have to learn how to do as much as you’re learning how to become aware of something which takes place beneath normal consciousness, and doing so to the point that this process can be directed to an extent by conscious will. Adepthood, in this light, is largely seen to be about learning to manipulate the natural flux of energies taking place beneath conscious awareness, again, and specifically in context of personal gain. It always makes me laugh to hear or read about special vampirekin souls and needing to be turned and blah blah; that said.

Oh, and one more thing: read everything you can get your hands on, sure, but also ignore most of what is said in those books, nonetheless. Because at this point, with access to an occult pirating group as much as the internet in general, I have read most things published on the subject, and a number that aren’t and won’t be. I can say 99% of the books you’ll find on psychic vampirism were written by people who either can’t or aren’t willing to explain and share details that would be useful for beginners to cut their proverbial teeth upon. It feels like most are written by adepts to inspire other adepts, and not to teach beginners. The real holy grail of the process is learning to sense and move energy, in short, and this comes before feeding, of course. Sure, it’s helpful to have someone feed on you. I had that benefit. But let’s not pretend you need to be “turned” like in some Hollywood movie- that’s not why the experience is useful. And you don’t need that, either.

2 Likes

Good point. Everything is food for someone. So there’s no need to feel “bad” about being a vampire on someone’s life energy or whatever. And your points about learning how to feel, feel energy, that is also the core foundation of what I was told too. Nice post