Tristan Whitespire's New Book

Has anyone here read it yet and if so what have your experience’s been?

1 Like

What is the book title? Can you give a basic outline of what’s in it?

Elemental Words of Power. I haven’t received my copy yet so I couldn’t say. I wanted a alternative to demons and angels though so I thought I would give it a shot. What it basically is those is his own personal brand of magick that is fusion of different systems. It’s a hybrid system that combines Runes, I Ching, Tarot, Astrological Decans, and the 72 angels all together. It seemed unique so I thought I would give it a shot.

1 Like

I just got the kindle version and flipped through the pages. It looks good overall with an easy straight forward ritual process. I would say in a nutshell, the rituals are aimed at adjusting the inner you to enable the outer change.

At first glance the titles for a lot of the rituals seem vague but with a little thought it seems that you can emphasise and pinpoint exactly what you want the ritual to mean in your own circumstance. It looks like a good tool to have.

Yeah that’s the what it looks like to me as well but I am curious about your experiences will be with it and mine. In my experience any magcik aimed at changing your inner world is usually 10 times more effective than any rituals aimed getting stuff you want from the outer world.

1 Like

Yes it’s hard to think of any kind of result that doesn’t come from an inner change.

I’m looking forward to using it and hearing your experience as well.

1 Like