Tried to summon a demon to help me

Hello,
I’m Priya I’m new here . I tried calling a demon to help me but it worked in a very nasty way like Disturbed sleep, terrific dreams etc
Can someone help with the ritual
I have done my ritual from the witchcrafts application

So, kindly need help with this

Have you posted an introductory post introducing yourself and your experience in witchcraft, the occult ect? On the forum?

And can you describe what sort of ritual working you are referring to, what your goals and intentions were, and what demonic entities were you attempting to work with ? Some more details about what you are experiencing negatively would be helpful as well.

Welcome.

Welcome @ShivannagariPriyanka It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Spirits or demons are responding to your rituals, they communicate many times with visions using symbols to convey a message, don’t be frightened, it is there telepathic way of communicating via dreams.

If you wish to post further to gain insights into your experience you must post an introduction. If your not comfortable with that process, use our search engine that can give many answers, the magnifying glass at the top of the screen.

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much
Everyone just scared me
You made it helpful
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

maybe you should study up a bit on demons and angels before summoning demons. So you know a bit what your dealing with. Clueless summoning might not be a good idea. =o)

1 Like

Please don’t forget to properly introduce yourself @ShivannagariPriyanka It is a rule here and required.

I might add also add that visions and messages are a sign of success. I started with candle and elemental magic and there was no preparation for what comes AFTER a successful ritual or even to ask for a sign from these basic beginners books. So I can understand your fears and confusion.