Tried everything and nothing has worked for me, why?

You’re not going to like my answer. At all.

I was where you are last year. It took 18 months to get my result. I had the most stubborn, hard headed, strong willed target EVER. You will get your results. You really do just have to be patient. Trust me i know how you feel and then some. My advice. Boost your spells but do not do them over. You will drown them and it takes longer to resurface. But don’t give up either. Keep doing NEW spells focusing on other areas. If someone is meddling, focus on them too. Not just him but his surroundings as well.

5 Likes

What have you been doing in the mundane world to help yourself?

I mean, let’s say your target left you because you were doing nothing with your life, you had no job and no future whatsoever. You can do all the magick you want but if you don’t go out there and get a job, it’s likely that nothing it’s going to work! You need to put on the effort on both magickal and physical world.

Hey. Can you tell us your whole story?

The bones are here. I cover most the info in this post/journal/bitch session. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me!! Telling the story would just take a ton of time here lol

My story involves two targets. Just incase its confusing.

2 Likes